Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@noobtube2 yeah, she looks like a lonely kid that found something interesting. Btw can she change to human form?

Aggregator gang
@Nunally
yes she switches to and from often but is in owl form in public etc just because it's stealthier although if she's going to be an active fighter rather than usato's buffer (as a buffer she's in owl form and clings to his shoulder since she needs to physically touch him to use her buffs IIRC) or doesn't see the need to be transformed she uses her human form (people'd be fairly sus of someone who brings a vampire into a city or castle after all)

Thanks to people for the scanlation.

@beperov It's not my favorite, to be sure, but based on what I've read of the LN the upcoming part with the monster is actually pretty cool... so something to look forward to, hopefully?

I feel bad saying this but... I find this arc... incredibly dull, especially the main culprit. Like, I dunno. I’m sure someone can explain why they think it’s interesting but I just have this... feeling? Impression? Ugh.

That being said, THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP!!

Dex-chan lover
@noobtube2
so she turns into an ally? ok i'm done with this shit. Like she's just straight up evil with no empathy, just does whatever she wants with no regard to anyone. There's no saving grace. fuck man, why build up a character that is so clearly hate-able and then make her an ally?

Users who are viewing this thread