Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
was going to write that I hope she dies, but then I remembered what kind of manga was this...

I'll probably drop this if after he defeats her they just become best buddies or anything of the sort. I am not even asking for her death anymore as I have come to recognize that this sort of isekais are death free and everyone lifes happily ever after even the villians, because a few slaps and words are just too convincing to change their ways.

I appreciate Project Time for the quality of their scans, but it can't be said that their release schedules are consistent..

Thanks for scanlating this! You're awesome OP

Dex-chan lover
Ah man if this were final fantasy all you- need to do is throw a Phoenix up at them and they would be KO'ed instantly!

Dex-chan lover
This arc is such a drop in quality comparing it with the rest of the series :(

Aggregator gang
people keep saying she's a bitch but in actuality she's just a
lonely dumpire who hasn't ever killed anyone by this point and never planned to.
also
she's pretty good in later arcs and becomes fairly a good addition to usato's combat strength

Dex-chan lover
oh hey it's back

a reminder for everyone: Project Time/Champion Scans no longer exist. there's still a bunch of their mangas that were still left untouched since they closed shop.

Supporter
Nea is such a lovable idiot. She is like someone who acts like a last boss, but bites their tongue while giving the pre-battle speech with the heroes.

Aggregator gang
@onionskins
she becomes usato's familiar and has an owl form so he's stuck with her permanently now. she basically becomes a support mage for usato that gives him buffs. she's actually pretty important as far as magical matters are concerned since she's the only truly magic focused (and actually skilled at it) party member they have at that point and is, believe it or not, useful in and out of combat. she's my favourite of the party at the moment in the WN/LN

Users who are viewing this thread