Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

i have no idea whats going on, but an update makes me happy nonetheless

Double-page supporter
I find this series quite enjoyable and that necromancer is top notch and a good addition to that war issue.
Thanks a lot for this chapter and please go on with the transls.

Fed-Kun's army
hes just going to unceremoniously beat the shit out of it anyway

Dex-chan lover
@mayo It's just your "pile 'em (cute girls) up". They don't bother with compelling story-telling as long as it sells, and we damn know how low these Japanese reader standards are nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Nea.... She's an annoying one.
But, as a punishment, i want to ***k her instead until she repent her sins...

Double-page supporter
You know, MC, just fucking grow a goddamn brain, you fucking useless piece of shit, and use it!

Not sure I ever knew... did people hate the Black Knight or Mina nearly as much as some people seem to hate Nea in these comments? *shrug* Maybe it's just part of 2020, or people being bored by the arc in general, but it feels like the vitriol in general has really amped up.

@Siikalahna the MC is not particularly smart, sure, but I don't get what you're complaining about here, it's not like he's fighting stupidly? Well maybe this is just related to the above thoughts. Merry Christmas season, have a Happy New Year and all that.

Dex-chan lover
did people hate the Black Knight or Mina nearly as much
Black Knight? No
Mina? Yes.
She's not as bad as Mina, but the whole "Nea is the bad guy" fram the very first chapter that she appeared was a very bad way to get this arc started. Like the whole idea of half-vamp, half-necromancer monster was very good but the execution was awful.

But either way - thanks for picking it up. Nice to see another chapter translated!

@mayo are we reading the same story? She's controlling the dead and the living yes, but aside from that she didn't really kill anyone. Just remember the rumors about the place,people would disappear there, but they would all return only missing their memories of the event, but with no changes. She's not really evil nor is she worthy of this comment section's hatred, much on the contrary. THe only "bad" thing she's been doing is the mind control on the villagers. Aside from that all she wants is to learn new things while living in peace. She's going the worng way about it because she's a monster, but she's causing no true harm to anyone. WHat is it that makes you all so pissed at her?

Use the alligator tactic if you hold it shut they’re mouth won’t open. It’s a zombie it’ll rot it’s self

Users who are viewing this thread