Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 38

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
im not alone
even tho i never acted like i was alone and always had a team of sorts, only NOW i realized it
even the cliches aren't that good :-(

Dex-chan lover
The Demon Lord: "The Hero didnt kill it, it just sealed it." + The MC: "Oh, it still has a soul and the heart is beating." = "It's a zombie."

I have some concerns...

Dex-chan lover
I'm bugged by the "growl" speech bubbles. It kind of ruins the serious-ish mood for me. They should stick to the sounds made instead of using the word "growl" in my opinion. Otherwise, it makes it look like bluey is literally saying the word "growl" every time it speaks. 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax He was questioning why a zombie had a soul and a beating heart. It was 100% a zombie that's why the Necromancer could Necromance it in the first place.
But it for some reason still had it's soul and a beating heart which is why it wasn't listening to her properly.

Thanks for the translations!
Can't wait to see more of this

Double-page supporter
I'm not into nekomimi but I must admit that Amako checks a lot of my boxes.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess that the foreshadowed scene is Amako being controlled and backstabbing Usato. That or Arc again.

So great to get more chaps! I was kind of hoping he's be able to beat the dragon into submission and get a new pet :3

Thanks for the chapters. Completely forgot about this series but am glad to have reread it

Dex-chan lover
Yo thanks for the Christmas/End of Year gift! Fantastic way to end an awful year. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread