Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, arc finished. Lets move on.
And you gotta love when people talk about she not paying for her crimes, when a "crime" is something that goes against the law and we dont even know what laws exist in that world xDDD
She is a monster, in that world monsters are killed without a care if they are good or bad. Are the humans killing monsters committing a crime? Obviously, no. So why should a monster pay for whaterver she has done "wrong" to humans? That's racist LOL

@HfUfH reading comments sometimes you can find some hidden jewels that make my day. Today was yours LOL
Villains getting exempt from whatever wrong they did after joining the MC? Nothing new under the Sun.
Dropping the series because the one being exempted has a pussy? Thats stupid as fuck xDDDDDDD

Ugh, goddamn Jump system. Always gotta turn the villains into allies.

Why can't a villain just be a villain anymore?

Anyways, thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Well some people aren't happy about her joining, but I am. Since I like her character so far.

Yeah it was pretty obvious long ago that she'd be joining after being beaten.

"Japanese swords" huh...
I guess it's a wakizashi, not a katana, so it might be a little harder for people to recognize by name... but still...

Fed-Kun's army
*Super_mario_coin_get_sound.mp3*

_.-'*'-.__.-'*'-._ (>'')> + 1 <(''<) _.-'*'-.__.-'*'-._

Double-page supporter
The other characters keep referring to her as "girl" but I can't get out of my head that's she's lived more than three centuries. I view her more as an old lady in a girl's body. That's not to give it any negative connotations, or anything like that, but I still can't think of her as a "girl."

Doesn't matter; still cute. Right?

Dex-chan lover
Finally this long arc has ended. I always thought she'd join the team, and head to the Healing Squad HQ. There's no way she'd ever get bored again with those 2 heroes around.

Dex-chan lover
"Besides, she's already received punishment for what she's done." Is the author effing serious?! Really? Even if it's not on her terms, she gets everything she wanted in the end.

And even after she's got the familiar contract, she's adding insult to injury by erasing people's memories. It doesn't matter how cutesy the author tries to portray her, that is still a huge nope.
I feel that since when Arc talked about being under Nea's control, he remembered what he had done and just couldn't stop. I feel that this is the best way for the author to keep the villagers from having psychological problems for being forced to do things they had no control over.

Users who are viewing this thread