Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

MC just going to "heal" the slave contract and everyone will be *pikachu surprise face* 🤣

Supporter
So is she intending to make him a slave and it’ll flip on her because she’s too weak or is she intending to become his slave?

Dex-chan lover
That binding couldn't be worse than marriage... Or sleazy roommate...

Dex-chan lover
I liked this one at first but well.... I kinda don't anymore. MC's in these stories forgive their enemies way too easily. I almost wish that other guy did end up getting hurt enough to actually motivate the mc into action, instead of "talk no jutsu". smdh.

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14
More like her becoming his familiar. Hence she'll transform into an owl most of the time when traveling but she's still able to switch back to human form.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeikob Forgive too easily? What the hell did this girl do to make you guys hate her so much, seriouly? She was shown as someone who's just lonely from the get go, she never mistreated the villagers and only controlled them so she could have a family, I never understood why you guys kept asking for her to be killed. It would make no sense for the MC to kill her here.

Fed-Kun's army
We all new what would happen with Nea, but at least there was some surprise with the contract. Now Usato has a slave/stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I want a necromancer vampire for myself too.

She feels that she doesn't deserve to go back to the village and tried to kill herself but not she forcefully binded the two together as a sort of redemption.
Thats pretty cool

to be fair she never actually hurt anyone, the village is literally under her protection and everyone lived happy. and with mc and crew she cant really hurt mc (the first fight obv scripted to lose, mc would won that ez) and if she really want to, she could make art suicide when she realize she is losing or just order him to back away so she can kill him herself.

soo yeah, imo she is the best addition to the harem since she can talk to ded and actually able to defend herself (unlike a certain "hero")

Dex-chan lover
Lol. She just bound herself as his monster servant, didn't she?
It sounded like a demon binding, didn't it? Even though she isn't actually a demon.

Users who are viewing this thread