Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

Sooo, she’s probably trying to enslave him only to be enslaved by him?

Thanks for the chapter update!

Dex-chan lover
Out of topic, but was Champion Scans (aka Project Time) always uploads their chapters here? I thought they bailed out from this site, so I haven’t put this manga on “reading”.

(i know this ain’t their chapter, but putting it here so it gets read)

@FireCamp
I understand what you are thinking, but this is manga it's doesn't have to be real. Things, ideas, and etc. that would never work in real life can take shape, and work perfectly. All I am trying to say is just chill out, it's a fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
30 pages about the power of frienship and love = 1 month wasted.

Double-page supporter
@Save_your_wifi yes and it's exactly that, that pisses me off (not to that extent but couldn't find a similar expression) if it's not bound by anything why bring out the worse of humanity instead of creating something more interesting, also let's not forget that however soulless or money driven it may be, any work of art (if you call it that) does reflect at least some of its creator's personality/beliefs/ideals ect.
which brings us back to the main question: why is there a lot of slavery involved in a big lot of japanese manga (yes i'm not retarded i know it doesn't involve ALL of japanese works but i betchu if you refreshed the homepage, each time you do you'd find at least one or two mangas involving slavery) my question is more like "from all teh things you could obssess about, why slavery?" the same as how chinese manhwas almost Always revolve around meditation and breathing techniques

Such a disappointing chapter. Istg if this vampire/necromancer bitch is gonna join the party I’m gonna be pissed.

Aggregator gang
Clearly she's going to enter some sort of familiar contract - they foreshadowed this back at the magic school when talking about Bluey not being an actual familiar.

Double-page supporter
Lol, father was like living: food and mother was like dead: toys
Ah, such good parents. So sad they died. Damn
you foo- I mean humans for killing such innocent family.
I feel for the daughter when she was a little kid alone but she is now doing the same thing so should we feel bad?

Double-page supporter
As I said she did bad even if she was driven toward it because of some circumstances and now she reflects on it it does erase the damage she caused. Punishment is in order atleast. Maybe new forceful recruitment into the squad that way she finds a new purpose in her life and still be close to mc(can tell him stories of his world) while also getting the opportunity to explore beyond the village.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, so remember how Usato got a charm from Suzune before they split up? Wouldn't it be wacky if it turned out to actually repel sorcery? Probably not what's going to happen, but it'd make for a funny reaction

Aggregator gang
@FireCamp im not justifying anything, its the implication of master and slave relationship is false.

this is a contract between a human and a monster, a familiar`s contract. in a way you can see it as her putting a curse on him. as she is free to take all his magic power to a certain limit. as long as he allows it or is unaware. im not saying that 'because she is a monster she is allowed to be a slave.'' its ''because she is a monster, she can make such contract.'

second is, this contract can be rejected by Mc, if he holds anything against her. it worked because he holds no malic towards her. even after all the shit she put him though.

also in fiction the word slave can be anything realy. in some a Slave is just a contract live in worker. heck there is a manga, that slaves are treated better than noble men.
those slaves just have to keep their master/lady company, fk her and punch people who cant retaliate. then get paid for it.

Double-page supporter
@ShionVaynex
then again you completely missed the point, of course story wise they wouldn't call it slavery of course "the person that looks like a human and capable of human thinking and emotions but is technically a monster" wouldn't be considered a human but what i'm talking about is what the author who's a person living in the 21st century implies through his story, basically any element relevent to the story that makes it "okeh it's not really slavery" is just an excuse, the essence of the plot itself is flawed; let me spin this another way and maybe you'll get it more:
"it's a contract that gives me complete control over you, I AM within my rights to abuse you to my hearts content BUT i'm a good guy so i guess it's ok ? I CAN work you to death without compensation BUT i won't because i'm a good guy, and your whole existence is within the palm of my hand BUT i won't treat less that a human being NOT because that's the norm BUT because i'm a good guy and good guys treat slaves like people so i guess good guys are allowed to own slaves"
again the "yeah but if he was wicked it wouldn't work" bs doesn't really makes it vibe with me that you can own another person, and by person i mean any life form (or not if we're going to the faaaaaaar future) that is capable of emotions and/or communication and/or thinking and/or imagination or summed up in "has human traits" it doesn't matter what's the sticker you put on it "monster" isn't an excuse since if i was a racist i wouldn't call the people i oppress "humans"

Group Leader
Suzune, Rose, Felum, Amako, Nea, ... TBA.
"Demon and human, servant and master ..."
I see, so she chooses to be the servant, eh.

wtf these guys talking about, not that I care, though.

God damn, this series has so many frickin unnecessary dialogues , especially the recent chapters. Dunno if it’s because of the adaptation or just the author trying to drag on the story/don’t want to draw panels.

wow... found this again after almost a year of forgetting about it glad to srr it back. not glad to see so little added oh well.
thanks for the translation I am enjoying it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread