Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

I give props to establishing the scene, but fail it in military tactics. Their warfare is utterly absurd.
Sun Tsu would be disappointed. It's just army vs army upfront. The unbelievably strong woman refuses to repetitively ambush the enemy with projectiles. This applies vice versa with the demons. So many casualties are accrued by the absurd notion that serving as a retrieval service for the wounded matters in a battle where one strong demon can decimate the battlefield. Trusting a high-ranking enemy, especially one that slaughtered your men without remorse and deflected conventional attacks, is incompetent beyond belief. Why did they bother sending in the healer alone, and why would he heal her when she showed no indication of repentance? He very well could've been assassinated the second she recovered and escaped. She could've even escaped after he left since her wounds were healed. Enlisting her in their forces doesn't make any sense either, since betrayal is a given, and their own forces have a vendetta against the damn demon for killing their comrades. Did they even extract an ounce of information? I don't know!

Edit: I put url instead of spoiler for some reason.

After the training montage, the story falls flat and is completely indistinguishable from other fantasy isekai. Not sure why it's rated so high.

Aggregator gang
Strong old woman that looks young.

We need to nuke japan to the point they are all dead.

Aggregator gang
Props for no rape or big boobs like many other stupid isekais (I got a bit emotionally damaged after finding Re:Monster and Redo Healer), but the story and characters are really underwhelming.

Dex-chan lover
So, does he ever actually use healing magic incorrectly?

As far as I can tell, he breaks the "healers are weak" stereotype due to his physical abilities, but he is ultimately using healing magic (correctly) to heal himself and others. We don't really see healing magic being misused.
The "healing punch" may be pushing it a bit, but it's ultimately a just healing+punch in order to nerf an otherwise deadly punch.

Aggregator gang
I doubt the author has any balls to kill villain despite him wiping out
Captain's squad
, MC will forgive him. I hate how shonen ruining good stories

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like it tricked me into reading it for a lot longer then I was enjoying it.

It's pretty annoying that demons are brown skinned, it honestly feels racist.

Users who are viewing this thread