Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

Dex-chan lover
I feel like BraveDude8 marking all these comments as spoilers is in and of itself, a spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
Dont get fooled by ratings past 18ish chapters of this have mostly been bullshit

it started good
then got great
and then now it’s pretty generic and quite boring
possibly the writers will very unlikely save it, much more probably ditch it, though basically definitely they will try to milk it to the end as a generic harem

People making guesses and assumptions about whats going to happen in chapters to come is NOT spoiling it. BraveDude8 needs to chill the fuck out.

Dex-chan lover
This series has some really great side characters and very interesting world building BUT the main character has almost no backstory and no personality outside of "I do this because this is what Master taught me to do" and "This is what Master would do so I must do the same" which makes him have no agency or drive and his accomplishments are never really his own and his Master is the most overdesigned character that everyone fears and respects with the most backstory in the whole manga. I'd rather read a story about the master in her youth and how she became who she is OR a story about a main character with his own goals and personality instead of this awkward worst-of-both-worlds situation.

That being said I'm still sticking around because the worldbuilding and side-characters are really damn good.

@mrmichael what do you think happens when someone gives you training so hard that it can be compared to brainwash?
yeah, mc might've forgotten many things from our world bc of that...

also, i believe we will get master's backstory in either one chapter, whole arc, or side story

The moment he set foot in the village I knew they would end up taking the necromancer girl with them, but it was still compeling to read how it turned out. I'm loving this manga

Fed-Kun's army
HORRIBLE STORY

Ever wonder why the edgy rapey genre is picking up traction? It's because stories like this allow evil characters to go unpunished all because she is a dainty "female".

The part where the girl is basically beating Nack to death, past the point of mental trauma, then they let her off with basically nothing? HOW FUCKING STUPID IS IT, do writers not realize writing stories like this can cause literal wars IRL because of the rage it induces? GIVE US SOME JUSTICE at least, the fucking bitch basically gets away with abusing that boy. Ridiculous.

@Randomhuy01
Which evil female character are you talking about? When you think about it for a minute, you'd realise that none of them are really what you can call "evil".

Users who are viewing this thread