Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

I'm really happy about getting all of these new chapters, but I feel as though this manga has dropped in quality a bit. Anyone else?

everyone else: learn heals, become a heal dispenser, has the survivability only slightly higher than the dead space protag even with teammates.
Usato: Learn heals, Become an rapid, nigh unstoppable force of manmade nature "WHY WONT HE DIE" "How is he SO FAST"
this manga in a nutshell

this is great! kinda feels like one of those isekai power fantasies, except he actually has challenges to overcome. if this ever gets an official translation, i’d definitely pick it up

Dex-chan lover
It'd be real dumb if they wouldn't kill the vampire, no matter how you slice it.
So, naturally, the vampire is going to survive this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It's really wholesome how the mc just accepts the other guy in the team as friends while they look like the clichee anime bad guy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Every single MC in isekai is always like Hurr durr now I have Loli companion, its really fuckin sketchy man.
Its very rarely ever wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
i got feeling the mc will forgive the vampire and she will join the mc harem thanks to the power of friendship.

Code:

Cae

Nice, vampire waifu get

Code:

Wow, I had some hopes for this one but it certainly took a nose-dive into standard-land awfully abruptly. It's good enough unless you're a hardened isekai veteran, I think -- I hope I'm wrong but I think I know where this is going: nowhere. It's likely rinse and repeat from this point on as far as the characters go.

Well, that's all as usual for isekai I suppose. Onwards, dumpster diving to new depths for the so-bad-its-good!

Joining the harem by force I see.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread