Choose Your Own Adventure: Professional Hitwoman

Dex-chan lover
B) Keep it tight for now. Survival is important. A might be reasonable but I can't think of any reason why they would let you in when they are facing imminent destruction... Wait! If anyone choose A please make it that they choose a nun outfit.

Will do Teddy!

A) Disguise both of us as prostitutes in nun costumes, with some subtle mods to make it looks lewder.
- Someone higher-up call us for last-minute morale boost for the bigshots (and maybe a few lucky smaller shots *wink*)
- And we're actually a bit late, so the guards shouldn't ask too many questions and delaying us, or we'll all be in trouble.
- Show off some of the costume's mods to both convinces and lower their guard and logical thought processes.

Dex-chan lover
...I regret everything, I apologise to all actual nuns in the world for giving him that idea.

Well, how else is a "nun" going to get into a building full of nervous yakuza in the middle of the night?
I was going to have Nana dress up as an angel too, but that seems a bit excessive.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I've been a bit overwhelmed with work on my end, so I might not be able to finish this. If there's still any significant interest, I'll get to it.

Dex-chan lover
When I was in my "spiritual cave" I often thought about how this thread was going...

I will go with Krossite's idea.
What kind of starved yakuza wouldn't open to 2 sexy nuns?
Well, probably the smart ones, but will all know that the guys who keep the door are always the stupidest of the band.

Dex-chan lover
This probs the only thing Pantsman can use for the strongest mangadex user

Dex-chan lover
Halloween Necro Festival

Oh how I loved this thread, how I mourned for its death, knowing I can never Necro this thread by my power alone

Dex-chan lover
BoldValidGalapagosmockingbird-max-14mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
This was a fun story. I thought I'd already written the nun scene, but I guess I never got around to it. A schedule change at work back then and the fact only Teddy and krossite were regularly putting in suggestions (with no real room to solve a split vote or bounce off different ideas) made it difficult to continue.

We never got around to killing even a single person, did we?

She was so professional she killed this thread, so it's only appropriated that this thread would require a necromancing on this spooktober day.

This sure takes me back, to the world before the pandemic, Hololive rabbit hole, and my country's elites may or may not be planning a coup against themselve...

Users who are viewing this thread