Choose Your Own Adventure: Professional Hitwoman

A) If you're gonna get rid of the whole group and documents in one fell swoop, you'll have to take their headquarters by storm.

I just wanna get some actual kill starting. This better pay good.

Dex-chan lover
iowa-and-yamato-kantai-collection-drawn-by-shima-aliceanna0518.jpg

The first street lights start to switch on, as the two of you make your way back home. "While there is data available on each of the targets' houses and families, the documents are top priority, and should therefore be destroyed as quickly as possible. That makes going straight to the building the only real feasible option." advises the girl, without missing a beat. "The real issue is that the building is located to the side of a trafficked shopping arcade. While taking all the targets out shouldn't be difficult if they're holed up, we should consider escaping the area unnoticed as well."

You nod; so far, this was pretty much what you were expecting anyway. "So that just leaves whether we want to take care of the place on our own, or try to take a few days time to organize a meeting with those other yakuza groups the Tottoris are so afraid of now." you think out loud.
Nana appears uncharacteristically flustered by the suggestion, nervously waving her hands in front of her. "I-if it's because you're worried about the number of people, feel free to use me as much as you see fit! I am a skilled shooter and have been trained in many..."
"I've heard the sales pitch. I'll think about it." you cut in, interrupting her before she can rattle off the rest of the pre-planned script. "We have ourselves a place. Before worrying over the other details of the operation, let's start with with what exactly we have to work with."

A) Write-in. [Create a build with which you are going to carry out this job. While used items can be replaced (with lethal chemicals/professional weapons being the most difficult and non-lethal drugs/basic tools the easiest), unused ones will carry over to future jobs.]

- - - - -

6 x Neurotoxin vials (Liquid. Four lethal doses each, injected. Fast-acting: depending on point of injection,shuts down limb control in 1 to 5 minutes, kills in 5 to 20.) - 1 slot each
12 x Synthetic poisons (Tasteless gel. Melts in liquids, kills within an hour of ingestion. Highly concentrated, and a single one can still kill several people even when diluted.) - 1 slot each
6 x Highly corrosive acid bottles (Effective at melting through a door locks, allowing them to be openened with even a small hand-saw (included). Single-use.) - 4 slots each
Snubnose revolver (Six rounds, fully loaded) - 3 slots
2x Cases of additional .38 bullets (50 rounds each) - 3 slots each.
20 x Sleeping drug vials (Liquid/Gas. Can be used to quicly knock out in its liquid form, or to dull responses when released as a gas. Two uses each as a liquid, fills up a room as a gas.) - 1 slot each
10 x "Tear" gas (A particularly nasty variant of your creation. While it is technically non-lethal, its effects can be described as "having bear mace sprayed in your every orifice at the same time, over several minutes", so take that with a pinch of salt. Still makes your eyes water, despite your own resistance to it. Fills up a room.) - 2 slots each
3 x Smoke grenades (Can be dyed any color. Fills up multiple rooms.) - 3 slots each
Kitchen knife - 5 slots
Scissors - 3 slots
Piano wire - 1 slot
Gas mask - 6 slots
Climbing rope - 12 slots
First aid kit - 8 slots
Gasoline canister (Cannot be concealed) - 18 slots

The following are the number of slots-worth you can safely conceal on your person:

Eiko: 8 slots
Nana: 5 slots

You may conceal up to 15 additional slots worth of items in a small bag, with all the consequences that may entail. If you are not concerned about concealment, you can openly carry most if not all the listed items, though they are likely to attract attention.

[If no real consensus or general, approximate agreement is reached, the most (relatively) concealed build that still offers the widest range of item options will be chosen.]

Dex-chan lover
Best thing would take as much advantage of rival gangs as possible as well getting some extra cash.

Equipment: Eiko: Kitchen Knife + 2 vials of sleeping vials + can I get a wad of cash or a checkbook for 1 slot?
Nana: Revolver plus tear gas

First find a rival gang, see if they use a food delivery service and if so which kind. Either buy the uniform from your sources or rob it from one of the delivery drivers.
Kitchen knife should be enough to scare off the driver bonus if they have food for the gang. (uniform size doesn't matter though uncomfortable. Oversized = cute, undersized= sexy)

If they have food for the gang, deliver it to gang with 1 vial of sleeping drug in the food if they don't pretend its a wrong delivery. In both cases act like a newbie(2 people will sleep, or if I further divide that up can I get more members to be groggy? Either way both is fine.) If they search you either act scared and digusted by their perversion and pretend to leave or wait til they get close and take one of the members hostage with thr knife. Main idea is just to get a meeting with one of their leaders with a flashy entrance.

Once there simply explain your profession and that your anonymous employer wants to take out Tottori gang as well. If they ate the food pretend its deadly (after few hours type) with the antidote in a secure location outside. If kitchen knife just let the poor man go immediately to show your goodwill.
Tell them if they support you. They will get a special discount/or even free ( if your diplomacy is worse than your aim you can pay them with your checkbook or cash) for you making sure the docs and key members are byed-byed.

If excrement wants to feel how getting shredded by a helicopter is like. Either break the other sleeping vial for a gas and take the leader hostage with your knife. If unable to use communication device to Nana for her to throw tear gas into a random part of the building or closest window to your position as you break your sleeping vial and hope you make an exit in the confusion. Nana can also shoot for extra noise.

Either way then go home and resupply will write in the rest later

Oh, this is quite complicate to plan...

First, give Nana the bag. As a kid, having small bag would just look adorable and might actually be more easy to blend in the crowd.
No bag for big girl though, it wouldn't be as cute and start to be suspicious.
So,Eiko 8, Nana 20 slots.

Let's use Nana as main killer, and Eiko as support/VIP killer.

Nana: kitchen knife+snubnose+1 case of bullets+1 smoke grenade+ gas mask
5+3+3+3+6=20
Smoke grenade dye in same color as tear gas for extra confusion(hopefully just to the yakuza gang).

Eiko: 1 acid bottle+ 2 sleeping drug + 1 tear gas
4+2+2=8

Try to put 1 sleep drug in as many of the gang's foods/drinks if possible, but dilute them to both hit as many people as possible and to make it less suspicious that they got drugged. The rest is mostly just smoke up the rooms with smoke/drugs and have gas masked Nana shot/stab everyone. Acid is for boss/documents room.

Dex-chan lover
@Teddy This is more for the stuff you'll be bringing to the job proper. Contacting other Yakuza isn't difficult to the point it requires its own in-depth build, given you've probably done a few contracts for a large majority of them at some point or another, but we'll figure out if you want any outside help after this section. Even if you're expecting to be backed-up, it's best to have the means to do the job yourself if need be regardless.

Dex-chan lover
@pantsman
Kk sure. Taking 20 people may be hard but taking them out in the prescene of dozens or over 100 other members is suicide without gang help.

Best I can think off is to start a small fire in a bathroom at the arcade. Get some cops on the scene and firefighters on the scene. Then throw some smoke grenades and fire a few shots at police. Start yelling "Tottori gang is the strongest," or screaming "the gangs are attacking" etc

At the same time throw tear gas at the Tottori building to force them to come out and meet the police.

Whilst thats happening take care of a cop with sleeping vial or just hit them hard on the head and grab their uniform.
After some deaths and arrests go into the building and destroy the documents. With the large amount of gang members and due to the fact there was a shooting. The gang members will definitely be detained on site for a period of time before being shipped to different police stations. The members will be stressed(or tear gassed) and you can give them water, spike the drinks for key members with synthetic poisons, since it takes an around you can get out way before they start wailing.

The fact that firefighters and ambulances being present should allow you to slip between them so the police pals of the person you knock out don't recognise that you are an imposter.

Equipment wise:
Eiko: 4 synthetic gels (20people worth?) + 1 sleeping vial + some matches(1 slot)?

Nana: Small Bag thus 2 Smoke grenade, 2 Tear gas, 1 revolver + ammo case (in case she has to fire extra shots at Tottori drivers or their tyres)

Dex-chan lover
Cheeky bump for interest, since I can keep going with two people for only so long.

Dex-chan lover
Another bump cause Manga plus appreciation thread is stealing all the attention.

Gonna @Dandan_the_dandan cause I know you need a break from assignments or you need a break from taking a break on your assignments.

Dex-chan lover
@Teddy Thx, but the thing is, I fell asleep on a quiz and a homework with a deadline creeping in so I'm not supposed to be resting rn :)

Dex-chan lover
A) Going with @Krossite's build.
merchant-resident-evil-4-and-etc-drawn-by-kuro-dora-sample-68.jpg

The girl remains impassive as you carefully line up the various weapons in front of her, although you can spy a hint of relief in her eyes; looks like she appreciates you relying on her for pulling most of the weight in the operation. And why wouldn't you? She seems confident enough in her supersoldier-or-whatever training she appears to have received, not to mention her survival isn't even really a requirement for the job's completion. With those in consideration, you have an asset as valuable as it is disposable for the job; all you have to do is clear the way and make things a little easier for her, then sit back and let the magic happen.

The question you've been considering a few times mid-preparation however still remains. Is she going to be enough? Twenty people to take out in a small building are a lot. The average human on his own can barely handle two, and while you can't exactly vouch for how much you and this Nana fall within the norm, 10-to-1 are still pretty high numbers stacked against you.

Is it time to call for help after all? You can think of a few yakuza groups you've worked for (and sometimes against) that would sleep more soundly without a potential snitch like the Tottoris, but more people on-board can often be just as much a liability as they can be of use in this line of work.

A) It will take a day or two of your tight deadline to coordinate an assault, but some yakuza strongmen on your side will go a long way regardless of how you intend to go about this.
B) There's always the option of pulling some of those favours from that old colleague owes you.
C) You've wasted enough time as it is. Acting alone and quickly will give you more time and opportunities to slip in at the ideal moment and get the job done.

hehehe...thank you
A) It will take a day or two of your tight deadline to coordinate an assault, but some yakuza strongmen on your side will go a long way regardless of how you intend to go about this.

This would also 1. Help mask our involvement in this, making escaping undetected easier 2. Send messages to other yakuza that snitches get stitches

Dex-chan lover
1 v 10 is simply suicide, not because 1 v 10 is hard but because taking note of other less important yakuza its probs closer to 1v50+

Thus take a)

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the wait!

83ffa489a34c46c11a34de9793a6dbe43c995ea7.jpg

A bustle of salarymen fretting about their morning commute greets you as you approach the business district's main bus station. Much like those around you, you can't help but feel a mix of irritation and anxiety; you've only got less than two days left before the Tottori meet up with the police, and nothing to show for it. The Matsumoto group took their sweet time replying, not to mention the fact they've arranged a meeting with one of your least favorite of their members. Nana didn't make things easier either, as the little girl strongly insisted she come along as part of the job. It took some convincing, but eventually you settled for dropping her off at a cafe at the street corner. Even now as you approach the bus stop you can feel her occasionally steal glances your direction.

You take a seat near the bus rink, looking over to your neighbour. In response, the Westerner sitting beside you puts down the small, trashy novel he's reading. His blond hair and steel-blue eyes make a good match for the Yakuza's typical taste for the gaudy. "You have balls to contact Matsumoto after everything you've done, ane-san." he mutters, nodding in acknowledgement.
"That's not what you think that means, Stepan. Just stick with Eiko." you chide, brushing aside his veiled threat.
"Really? Is used all the time in books." he replies with a shrug, waving the light novel's cover under your nose. "Cartoons and movies too. You should watch more Japanese movies, Ahko-san. Takeshi Kitano. Cinemas need that money today." Despite the man's sudden switch to jokey tone and his comically thick slavic accent, you stay on your guard. While Smiling Stepan might be known amidst the gangs for his lack of seriousness, a foreigner does not become part of the inner circle of a group as insular as the Matsumotos simply by making a few people chuckle. The man's as far from cheerful as it gets.

You quickly direct the conversation back to the business side. "I thought you'd be interested in the Tottoris, Stepan. They split off from you guys some years back, right? I just figured you might be interested in a little reunion"
Stepan's smile broadens. "Ah, yes. Little birdies. We got message from your 'Dad', and we're interested in matter, yes. What Matsumoto does not really understand is why you should get involved.""Come now, Stepan." you say, smiling sweetly in return. "You and your current boss wouldn't be sitting cozily where you are now if you didn't know how good I am. Surely we could help each other cut our losses?"
"Ah, Ahko-san, but that is exactly why Matsumoto wants you out of this. Even if this not just trick by mafia or other gang to kill all of us, you still use us and get paid, leave poor Matsumoto to barely afford roof over head." He shakes his head theatrically. "Neh, you must sweeten deal a little and give guarantee if you join us, ane-san."
"I just told you, that's not what that means!" you protest.

He makes a good point, though. These guys are still businessmen deep-down, and coinciding interests will only go so far.

A) Money's the universal motivator. Promise him a generous part of the job's earning's.
B) A hostage, maybe. Nana's your golden goose, but maybe you could offer to sell out 'Dad' instead.
C) Threaten him. Stepan's life should mean more to him than a measly spot on a friendly Yakuza raid, right?
C) Back out. You can just wait and strike when the Matsumotos do.
D) [Write-in]

Ah, a gaijin yakuza that looks like what typical delinquent highschoolers try to looks like, nice.

A) Money's the universal motivator. Promise him a generous part of the job's earning's.

Money isn't really our main focus here at this point, it's trying out Nana's skills. Give them some bones to create more potential allies sounds better.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the wait. I’ll be damned if I let this supposed Hitwoman adventure end without a single kill.

“I think I see what you’re getting at.” you shake your head, pretending to sigh. “How many yen exactly are we talking about here?”
Stepan returns the act, feigning surprise. “Your words, Ah-ko neesan, not me. Stepan quiet as mouse about money. But if you insist...” He lowers his glasses a little to look you straight in the eye, his smug smirk as shit-eating as ever. “Matsumoto pencil pushers are far better at squeezing yen out of these agreements than I am.”
“Then I suppose you’d be willing to throw in a good word in return for two samurai movie tickets?” you counter, coyly.
“Aah, a ‘Ninja Massacre III’ date with the lovely Ah-ko nee would be a full payment, were it up to me. But Matsumoto boys are greedier than humble woman-loving man like Stepan. But I’ll keep it in mind.” he smiles, a hint of genuine wistfulness to his tone.
“Hey, I never said I’d be the one going.” you deny, putting on a smile suggesting however the possibility of it not being entirely out of the question.

The announcement of an upcoming bus cuts in-between the conversation, causing Stepan to get up from his seat. “Dobre, looks like we are done here. I hope we’ll see each other tomorrow.” He gives a brief nod back towards you as he gets on, then the bus disappears shortly into the morning rush-hour traffic.

Later that evening, you finally get back a cutesy update from Dad on the Matsumoto matter:

“ They’ve agreed, although you’re only making barely a third of your initial pay for this. (´・ω・`) They were particularly demanding about the upfront and security payments, so no backstabbing, you understand~! m(_ _)m Pleeease!

About twelve of them and a delivery truck. They seem to be quite adamant about doing things their own way and using you for all you’re worth, so don’t expect much in terms of cooperation. White jumpsuit at 4:30 am!
Stay safe, for my retirement fund’s sake! (´∀`) ”

Two thirds fee, huh? Honestly you were expecting worse. Either ‘Dad’ greased the right palms, or that slippery yakuza Stepan really wanted that movie date bad. You switch off the phone, and turn your attention back to the crude outline of the building’s layout you’ve drawn.

The HQ is fairly average for the shopping district and smaller yakuza groups. Cheap small-ish, two-story office building, presumably with some secure underground storage. You’ve never had the chance to work with the Tottoris, so the inside’s or the location of any cameras are gonna be a problem, but you’ve roughly identified three potential entry points into the building:
- The building’s front door, facing straight onto the main shopping street.
- A garage door on a backstreet. Reinforced and difficult to knock down or break in through.
- A fire escape stairwell, leading to a rooftop safety exit. The most obvious vulnerability, so likely well-guarded.

You’d already had a few plans in mind, but you know you can count on your newly hired yakuza muscle for only so much.

A) Frontal assault. The yakuza go in through the front, you and Nana from the fire escape.
B) Enter first by yourself to poison/drug the crew, then give a signal for the others to attack.
C) While conspicuous, you can smoke them out and take care of the lot as they escape onto the street.
D) [Write-in]

Dex-chan lover
Going with krossite idea probs! B.

Wonder how the axed ending is gonna be like

B) it is then.
Kinda want to try to drug their food before we enter, but we're not going through the front door, so it's harder to see if the druging works.

Dex-chan lover
You current Equipment:

Nana: kitchen knife+snubnose+1 case of bullets+1 smoke grenade+ gas mask
5+3+3+3+6=20
Smoke grenade dye in same color as tear gas for extra confusion

Eiko: 1 acid bottle+ 2 sleeping drug + 1 tear gas
4+2+2=8

From the looks of the barely illuminated backstreets your van travels through, you’d assume it to be the dead of night. The occasional delivery trucks unloading their cargo on the shopping street however hint at the coming morning bustle, on top of allowing your otherwise sketchy vehicle to slip through completely unacknowledged. Nana sits on your lap, clutching the small backback close to her chest and staring blankly out the passenger’s window. She occasionally glances behind the passenger’s seat into the van’s cargo space, at the several yakuza sitting within.

You’ve already done your own assessment of the rest of the “crew”. It’s easy to tell apart the fidgety, cocky newbies eager to prove themselves from the few, stone-faced pros; as expected of the yakuza that get sent on these jobs, the turn-over rate is quite severe. The fact that the Matsumoto still deemed so relatively few of them sufficient to take care of this no-doubt important job suggests either a lack of manpower or, more likely, a trust in the presumable track record of those few veterans.

“She yours?” calls out Stepan from behind the driver’s wheel, a hint of bemusement in his voice. Of course, given your luck, the slav will be joining you as well. You can’t help but suspect the cheaper pay-cut for the Matsumotos might have something to do with that as well.
“This is a good distance from the place. Drop us off here.” you reply, knocking on the window and dodging the question. You hand over to him a pager-like device. “When that buzzes, I want you all in there faster than you can say ‘ane-san’ ”
“You misunderstand who is in charge of job, Ahko-san. You are merely ‘outside help’, not boss here.” Stepan beams, letting a flash of malice slip through. “If no buzz, me and boys go in 30 minutes from now. No waiting.”
“Whatever.” you sigh, as you and Nana hop out of the car. “Once you’re in, you ‘boys’ do what you want. Just get in there when it rings.”

Nana looks up at you, quiet but expectant. You drop a buzzer in her hand as well; doesn’t hurt to be careful. Time to get started.

A) Pick a disguise, a good story, and saunter up to the front doorbell [Write-in]
B) Lockpicking won’t do much good on the doors here, but it might just help with the windows on the second floor.
C) You were hoping to save the Acid Bottle for once you’re inside, but nobody will expect someone coming in through the garage.
D) [Write-in]

Users who are viewing this thread