Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant - Ch. 3

ah yes, when on the run, you must stop to listen to pretty music. this is a key process

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how the "choosing a father" thing is going to be explained. I mean her biological father is probably well known from her looks and the fact that she is a princess so is this like "choose your saviour" or something?

i’m,,, so confused? why is she doing all of this and getting sidetracked so easily? when did she even come up with this plan? jfc maybe i need to reread the first two chapters bc i’m already lost. i was expecting simple fluff but this story is going way off that track

Dex-chan lover
I knows she's got to meet the MLs but who TF cares right now, you gotta get outta there don't you? 😂

trying to escape but she's attracted to the sound of music
yes, self preserfasion.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like the man with black hair is the most favoured so far while I read this story. It would be awkward to say he's the ML (I saw the romance tag), maybe he is the dad or someone who will be the closest to the Princes emotionally.

lol hopefully she wouldn’t fall in love with one of the dads and the dads would dote on her even if the truth of them not being her biological father was revealed

hope she falls in love with a completely diff person

🥰🥰 thanks 4 translating 🥰🥰

She seems stupid for a genius.... Oh, well... they said there's a fine line between stupidity and genius

Did her brain regress with her physical body..? If she's such a genius, then couldn't she have thought of a better way to deflect that 'item' at the party instead of try to escape?

If she wants to change the plot, maybe she could try to play dumb, throw a tantrum, and refuse to show up at the party? Or say she doesn't want the item and say she wants something else, like a pretty doll or something. She's only 7 after all, and from how the maids treat her, I don't think she was originally a super mature genius like that white haired guy in Lady Baby.

I understand that its still only the third chapter and we're still in introduction mode, yet I still have a lot of questions.

First of all, why did she not plan out her escape more extensively, and if she did then why are we not told her thoughts? Since she's expected to be at a party, when people find out she's missing 2 hours later, search parties would be sent out straight away so she'd have less time to escape, navigate her way around, and find a place to hide.

Secondly, what's her plan... All we know is she's going to escape. Ok..? Where is she going to go next? Why would she know how to navigate the streets? Does she inherit the original Luna's memories? (I can't remember if that was mentioned) Why would the original novel talk about how to get to anywhere outside of the castle if it's seemingly centred around the royal family. And if it did, then why would it go so into detail about the city layout?

Thirdly, does the brooch have a time limit? Why does she have something like that?

And finally, what is the original plot anyways???? Who's the 'protagonist'????

Users who are viewing this thread