Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant

Why do I get the impression that this is a parody of all daddy tyrant isekai out there?

going from the description, isn't this just the plot of mamma mia made into a fantasy isekai? Just saying.

Plot's not explained super well but the art is beautiful!, so I recommend to give it a try!
But why the romance tag tho? O.O

Ok, so, this is not the best plot, but it's not horrible. The art is cute and the father's are hot ngl.

Just people thinking that the possibility of any of them being the ML makes me uncomfy lol.

I think, and I will mark it as a spoiler just in case, but it's a theory,
it will end up on all of them diciding they all be her father at the same time, and the ML will turn up later! It could also be, since he was mentioned first, that the father is the Knight Commander. Who knows?

Even if you guys read on here, make sure to support Night Witch by reading the official English release on Manta as well~

I dont understand anything that's going on 😂 like half the stuff the mc does seems to have no reason it's just for the story to have misunderstandings.. like why did she turn into that woman? Why does she think leaving the castle will be safer for her??

Users who are viewing this thread