Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant

So, instead of a brothers debate or MLS debate... We got~ fathers debate~~~~
Hahahaha, this is my first about having a number of daddy😁
Hope this updates more.. Heh hehe heh

Aggregator gang
Almost dropped this after ch1 but ch2 is looking good. Now I'm really interested in what comes next

@Nep to answer your question, well... some people have kinks. I mean, we all like heroes, cinnamon rolls, and goody two shoes, cause they're nice and all but it's the villains that get things going. As someone on tumblr aptly put it, "I think villains, in general, provide better, more epic romances because they're allowed to go to extremes. they're allowed to put their love over the greater good. They're allowed to be selfish. The best a hero can offer you is number two because their duty comes first." Well... and some people have kinks. *slowly raises a hand* ( ・ω・)ノ

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Dvenger I understand the preference part (and kinks) but I can't see the 'epic romances' part.

More than half of these 'tyrants' are epic failures in the romantic department, and in some extreme cases, spends more time injuring (almost killing) the female lead with his selfish actions.

Yet its romance anyway because the ML is overly possessive and the FeMC is borderline retarded. (those extreme cases, mostly Chinese)
You know... the things that make Stockholm Syndrome seem tame in comparison.

@Nep the epic romances part is up to each person's standards, I guess. There's no other explanation.🤔

isn't her dad definitely the cute-style dragon boy? or whatever he is
ig the blondie could be him too...? not as likely tho
but it's not the brown or black haired guys, because she has light hair
if it does turn out to be black haired guy i'll be pretty upset
art is pretty but even from chapter 1 story is quite shallow and generic

@/honeylemonmilktea @/7lotus because i liked ur posts but dont want to tag you for this dumb post w
it's so annoying to have all MLs and FLs the same~~
kinda wish the attributes were switched, because white haired guys are my type ... especially soft and cute ones...
i just want to push my mafu complex into manga but they are all like the opposite of him :,D

Title changed, and it changed from Choose Your Real Father From the Following Tyrants to Choose Your Real Father From the Following Tyrants
kek

Wait, so there are 4 canditdates for her father..
(kinda reminds me of a film 'mamma mia' or smth like that)
So could that mean her mom sleeped with 4 guys??
Kinda sad ;^;
i'm dissapointed, mom.

Group Leader
imagine if it's none of them

also it'll take a while until it catches up with the setting in chapter 1 right :/

I think the twist would be none of them are her dads and she is the daughter of the God who made her reincarnated. Also she is created not given birth to...

wait there's romance....
ok so far we found out that she can turn into an adult using sum amulet or whatev n i just pray that there wont be any romance between any of the dad candidates

Dex-chan lover
@Mikaa
now now, don't slut shame the mother.. i prefer that way tho.. cuz there's zero chance for her to hooked up with the dad candidates lmao

Users who are viewing this thread