Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant

I'm sorry...but all of their names are just...🙄. It's like they pulled random words from a hat and just went with it 😂.

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu the queen had at least 4 men for herself and no one knows (probably) exactly who is truly the father.

Can everyone chill with the romance tag freakout? 😅 Like other daddy manhwas, FL will probably get a romantic interest her age. Afaik, none of the korean manhwas of the same genre ended up with their "father" so calm down haha

Tbh, these doting father manhwas seem to be the trend lately, together with the general isekai/reincarnated trend eg: Daughter of the Emperor, Who made me a princess, Am I the daughter, archmage's daughter, daughter of the spirit king, etc its kinda funny how there's so many

Don't tell me SHE is the Queen but somehow turned into a little kid? Everything is so suspicious...that's the only conclusion I can come up with.

okay this is really cute and thank you for the updates, but did the queen have a harem with the fathers or what.

I have read the manga called "the villain reverses the hour glass" (or something like that...) She has a mother who is sort of supportive and dotting to her. But she really just let's the girl do what she wants. Also does anyone have a website with more updates on it? I'm really liking this one.

Choose your clan
-mechwarrior 2

Choose your lifepath
-cyber buggy 2077

Choose to fail
-Anthem

Choose your daddy
-Whooose yo daddy Manhwa

or

You are not the father
-Guile theme plays, Explosions!

doting fathers!!! cute female leads!!!!! teasing support characters!!!! we love to see it<3

*sees "father" on the title and tagged as romance*

questionable indeed.....

btw i'd like to think it's Jaehee Kang's another route in life where she escapes her cat-obsessed boss, just sayin.

HAHAHAHHAHA like just maybe..none of them is the father. Like when you think about it, this could be an interesting theory. The queen maybe had her with magic or some voodoo shit or just another guy... HAHAHAHAHAH k maybe not

Even if none of them is the father, possible romance with one of your mom’s male concubines (who are all old enough to be your father) is a bit too far for me... perhaps there’s an alternative option?

Users who are viewing this thread