Chotto Ippai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A place where smiles happen

Group Leader
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Some good news, we're almost done with volume 5, there's 1 more chapter to go! The bad news, we're caught up to the raws essentially and we'll pretty much be done after the next one. There's 2 magazine raws that our friend Youko got for us so we should be fine for now. Other than that, thanks for reading. Please don't put a loli tag on our series too btw. Thanks.

Thank you for all of the quick updates. Reading this always gives a warm feeling.

Aggregator gang
after catching up with raws will it become montly update i presume?

Aggregator gang
Y'all are spoiling us so bad. This massive dosage of sugar and fluff, only to leave us on a drip feed when it's all said and done. If I wasn't sure you knew our pain, I'd think you guys sadists.
Thanks again for all the hard work on the scanlations! :)

Dex-chan lover
I'm seriously not ready for the scans to end bros.
I won't be able to deal with monthly releases anymore after getting spoiled with these super duper fast releases a volume per week.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like aunt Mizuki might be working in one of the Jigokumeguri clan's companies if working close to collapsing and being so ecstatic because of a paid vacation is typical.

Group Leader
@lazzuly It's one of the last series in forward that doesn't have an adaptation. It should get one in a year or so especially since it's on it's 5th volume.

Users who are viewing this thread