Choudokyuu Cheat Akuyaku Reijou no Karei naru Fukushuutan - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
It's been ages since I could really enjoy a shoujo, not since the beginning of the punching Princess, but damn this is good. I do hope it doesn't into generic garbo though like that did.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating thus far, takes a lot especially since this one was almost 40 pages.
Hope someone can pick this up!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga is a masterpiece for me, this is what I like from the main character. I hope I can find another one like this.

This manga is over-the-top cliché cheese. Damn good over-the-top cliché cheese that is.

I like a very "take charge", brutal kind of villainess! Hopefully someone will pick this one up. I appreciate the original fanlator for bringing this into my life, so let it not stop here😁!

Supporter
Step sister, not sister in law
This!

Somehow this is a common miss-translation, so my guess is that the term is the same or at least very similar in Japanese.
It's a common mistranslation because they both make use of the same word -- 義理の妹. And doing things with just MTL, the crucial factor of the context of their relationship is lost.

It's also way easy to prove to yourself as well. Just use Google's translate tool to translate 'step sister' to Japanese. Then use the "swap languages" function and see the result.

Dex-chan lover
man, the misogynist vs misandrist showdown of the century is upon us

can't wait for the random male lead to nail both from the top ropes

Dex-chan lover
I really hope for castration since it was a wind magic... hurm, maybe she still have some soft spot for him? (jk... his thing didn't get up lol)

Users who are viewing this thread