Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Contributor
I suppose scanlations stopped because of the official english release.
Seems like they're at the 7th volume now.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, now imma need to see what this is all about, from the start :/

1 year gotta love it.
I saw a pic that some of them were in a situation like Slave status.
I want to know what's that all about.

About time. I was waiting for another chapter. Thank the gods someone's bold enough to translate this after hte animation aired and finished

Dex-chan lover
Feels like forever since the last chapter of Religious Mayonnaise™.

So after a year all we get is a semi-rape? well I'm not complaining about there being update.

For the next update, I'll need a JP-ENG TL since got none available, if someone got any skills in it please join alien scans and look for me there

Dex-chan lover
You know, I always thought that there has to be a limit to stupidity, but this girl just keeps pushing it further away. Literally everyone told her to leave, even the enemy! And all of them had sound reasonings. But noooooo, since "They killed my master, now I have to fight them while indirectly killing myself" is the only thought she apparently is now capable of.

Then I thought "ok, well I guess at least that is the extent to her stupidity", but to my surprise this crazy bitch somehow manages to lower the bar even further! She expected a group of knights, who admitted to backstabbing their commander, and laughed about it, to honor a 1v1? What part of BACKSTABBING did she not understand? Like, does she not know what the word means? Or does she honestly expect tratiourious people, who clearly have not been following the same honorable code as she has, to suddenlyhjust start to do so, just because she asked, and didn't even wait for their response?

Users who are viewing this thread