Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Fed-Kun's army
There we go again with the whole democracy is better bullshit. Democracy is only as good as Monarchy. THere is a reason why republics exist even way back in history, but was only adopted in few countries and some of them "reverted" to Monarchy. Both systems are a failure and a success. Human beings are a decisive factor in whether such a political system will fail or succeed. Corruption will always make one of them fail, regardless of which one is in use.

The game is never wrong, it is the player, the one at falut. The Human mind will always look for ways to bend and twist rules around.
No matter how perfect a set of rules and laws seem to be, scum will always find a way around it. Especially, because people can convince others that their own interpretation of something is correct.
So even if the rules are indeed perfect. People will stilll fall for an illusion of an alternative interpretation.

Let's face it the human race is rotten to the core, few people manages to clear their hearts of it's corruption, most people can but keep it in check for some time until it is released.
Politics will never work in it's full.
Anyways point is, I'm tired of stories that try to push this whole Idea that the fantasy world is failing due to Monarchy. When Democracy is every little bit as much as a failure. I belive it's the whole, "anyone can be king" that make democracy more popular. Even though, at the end of the day, good and proper politicians end up never being chosen for real.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer It's not about a political system working, it's about lesser evils, if everything is shit, you might as well pick the one that stinks the least.

Monarchies are inferior because they lack the separation of power, a proper democracy acknowledges the inevitable corruption of those in power, and seeks to apply checks and balances.

Group Leader
inb4 the north be like "What's that? You don't know what a fire extinguisher is?"

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous ignore BloodySorcerer, hes a troll who migrated with batoto, he literally just goes around saying stupid things to rile ppl up

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx I also migrated from Bato.to, and I happen to enjoy trolling as well, I appreciate the thought, though.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki IKR it f*cking sucks! Where did their souls go? People being mature or PC in a manga comment section is just a tragedy, who took their balls?

Dex-chan lover
Somehow this is fun. Yeah, they're all premium characters but somehow it isn't boring to follow. Still, I'm hoping for a lull in the continuous OP drive. The times where it revs up is definitely where I'm sticking at

Group Leader
Not to worry, we're fine, you do your job, we'll do ours.
Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.jpg

Dex-chan lover
JustNatsuki Let's see. Maybe it's the acclimatization period. They're just testing the water before they know what they can and cannot say here. X)

Fed-Kun's army
There we go with Banjomarx and his antics. Yeah make sure to spread misinformation about the one guy who doesn't agree the majorities argument. Bacause anyone who isn't a mindless drone is automatically a troll

The comment section for this series is a dumpster fire and my little ingenue self doesn't understand why.

Legit, though, is anyone actually taking this story seriously? Is the story even taking itself seriously? I feel like there's no way something could be this bad while not trying to be at least a little camp.

@Constant

I hope not. You just saw a samurai girl guide a rocket WITH HER BODY into the core of a giant flame golem. It's that "so bad it's good" entertainment.

Well now....
That Gustave is a bit over the top in an unhinged sort of way. Chuunibyou is up to max and overflowing.

Dex-chan lover
no wonder ratings got low... this "latest" chapter is just too ridiculous...

I couldn't even get through the first chapter. I normally never comment unless I have something positive to say but jaaaaaysus christ this was bad! I normally don't minds ridiculous unrealism but my suspension of disbelief only goes so far. Not to mention how this just reeks of a weird kind of national chauvinism I haven't seen since GATE. All the seven "best in the world" geniuses are from Japan, and the main character's pro-military politics and that strawman assassination attempt on him comes off almost like propaganda. I feel like a pulled a muscle from all the cringing I did.

Users who are viewing this thread