Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Fed-Kun's army
They're too bedazzled about noticing a god that they forgot about the Stage Truck right behind the god

Dex-chan lover
That no-pan cover.... If Saki was an isekai manga about elves playing mahjong, would it look like that?

Group Leader
Kinda deja vu of a short story from the bibliotheca mystica dantalian series and various other works...

Contributor
Ooooh, something interesting and not convoluted for once.

Dex-chan lover
the beginning of this is so incredibly cringey.... but as you read further in it becomes more bearable...

Top notch mary sueage (sewage?). It's dumb as a post but seems to take itself seriously. Definitely following it, can always use some good utter trash in my life, and this is pretty entertaining as utter trash goes.

Group Leader
Was not prepared for the level of gore in this manga, which is right up there with Kenja no Mago (which btw, as of Volume 7, made me question if the MC is a hard gay with another growing trend of male-midriff in Japan). Guess I should be wary around manga titles with a lot of fanservice...since nowadays, it seems gratuitous fanservice seems to go hand-in-hand with an equal amount of graphic bloody violence, gore, cannibalism, evisceration, rape, decapitation...etc.

Dex-chan lover
Things were just starting to get interesting with chapter 21, finally, a more grounded plot looked like it was about to start...but then they have to cut off the cannibalism story with the most ludicrous law enforcement possible. Every time I feel like I might be able to take this series seriously it proves me wrong.

Aggregator gang
Ok, even me who promise to Her Highness Alaia can't stand this...

Can I Kill them?

I'm thinking... the villagers don't exactly have a lot to eat, which is why cannibalism is a thing.

if the emphasis is on presenting a shiny and happy place, with severe corporal punishment/death on failure, resources will naturally trend towards that. Food, in the meantime, is scarce. Desperate times lead to desperate measures.
It's still absolutely horrible, and I hope it doesn't get glossed over, but I think I see where the backstory here is.

Aggregator gang
Jeeeeeesus...I know there was the disclaimer but still...monkaS dude

Users who are viewing this thread