Choukadou Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Girls Also Want to Try Boba

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the math is calculating the length of the side wall of the cup. top to bottom, edge of lid to edge of the base. she took a cross section and then the 15-10 is cutting the shared part out of the resulting trapezoid. and then the over 2 is because she's working with diameters and the base is centered, so there are two overhangs per cross section. She got the base and height of a right triangle, and then the side wall is the hypotenuse (theorem is a^2+b^2=c^2)
I generally wouldn't call the right side "AB^2" because it looks like two variables multiplied together (and only one of them being squared) but technically there isn't anything wrong with it. It might be missing the notation for a line segment.
and then... the thing she drew is cut apart and assembled into a "cup of boba tea".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how are they gonna shrink or make some boba for them.
It's kinda interesting that the Galatea lore is only more prominent in this second "season" since developing relationships are more of the focus in the first one.

Dex-chan lover
Page 3: "So you don't!!!" -> "So you don't know!!!"
Page 3: "What exactly happens in RPG when the enemies do those things"?
Maybe should be like, "What the heck is going on in RPGs..."

Thanks for the chapter.

Banned
These girls are smooth

Also, Probe girl, her Alt, and the tank girl aside, the other girls are what? Flesh and blood or moving resin? To be precise, if one is to cut them open, what will one find? Blood, guts and flesh, or just a solid mass of figurine matter?
They can eat and drink, there is a biological function. But several chapters back, the plot seems to suggest that while they are moving, eating and drinking, they are still physically some sort of figurine.

Dex-chan lover
Page 3: "So you don't!!!" -> "So you don't know!!!"
Page 3: "What exactly happens in RPG when the enemies do those things"?
Maybe should be like, "What the heck is going on in RPGs..."

Thanks for the chapter.
I think it's getting at the possibly lewd ways of imagining what's really going on "in-universe" when one reads an in battle description and/or sees a stylized representation of "the slime immobilizes you and starts sucking your MP".

Dex-chan lover
ROFLing at the reaction image worthy moment of them tasting the shoddily put-together boba tea

Dex-chan lover
The Galatea effect being developed is very interesting.

I like that the quality of the base form affects the transformation, it gives the fact that well-made boba was delicious more "credibility".

Aggregator gang
It's been already a few chapters, but it's quite obvious now that the translation quality is pretty low.

Users who are viewing this thread