Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Starting High School

Dex-chan lover
And so the school arc begins, this arc is where we will see how our pretty bois are bunch of idiots. All events that is going to happen from here onwards really makes you wish that you could jump into the story itself to punch the living Sh*t out of the Prince and his cohorts

Dex-chan lover
What happened with the Novel MC girl between meeting MC and ignoring him, author just passed it over completely, anyone know? Checked the novel and there's a big pile of really depressing story tags on there...
Guess the story changes from MC being a real person to being a copy paste "fear of nobles" commoner now to facilitate all the bullshit that he'll no doubt take without fighting back.

Dex-chan lover
What happened with the Novel MC girl between meeting MC and ignoring him, author just passed it over completely, anyone know? Checked the novel and there's a big pile of really depressing story tags on there...
Guess the story changes from MC being a real person to being a copy paste "fear of nobles" commoner now to facilitate all the bullshit that he'll no doubt take without fighting back.
The WN make no mention of it but if I have to assume
She is one of the top student at the academy, so it is likely that she is working her butt's off during that gap
Seeing that the Manga version does add more details to the story, we might probably learn more as more chapter is released (Raw is at 20 now)

Thanks for picking this up *@Trident
I dont know much about scanlation but imo you did great despite doing it solo, mtl'ed, and has not much experience on it. tbh i didnt even noticed that its machine translated, idk about the accuracy but it made enough sense, the font's not weird and is readable.
theres always a room for improvement but no pressure yours doesnt badly need fixing, do it at your manageable pace and keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread