Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Divine child of the wind god

Dex-chan lover
The way she's strapped to the plane's tail looks unsafe as hell. Looks like she could slide and end up finishing the flight hanging on the belly of the tail rather than on top of it.
edit: looking at some other comments, is that actually what happens in the ln ?

Also, that very pointed questioning is a bit weird with what little context we're given. If he says she's his girlfriend/fiancee there's nothing suspicious about him wanting to bring her along ?

While there's room to give her (or both of them) a lecture on the importance of keeping the elves' existence a secret. I'm not sure what makes the elf leader doubt his word that they are a couple ? After all it's been a few years since they last saw him hasn't it ? Or is there something more to it that was not carried over from the ln ?

Anyway, none of that really matters. Ana successfully wooed with his plane piloting skills : ✅️
If it works irl, no way it wouldn't work in a renaissance-like isekai.

Last edited:
Group Leader
It has been known early on that Anastasia is a 12/10 from head to toe.
GMMK1YNaIAAp_dC
best villainess :x

Double-page supporter
I like this Manga, but man do I hate tech in my fantasy.
I love it. Fantasy gets boring after some time, magic is boring, throwing some guns and, would be even better, WWII tanks in there would make a hell of a story I would love to read. This story doesn't have tanks, but it does have guns and planes so I'm good with that.

To me, there's something special in showing the contrast between the protagonist's tech and the native's magic, feels like we humans (or the protagonist) are some kind of alien species or eldritch entity. Humans are put in a kind of category that they usually don't fit, that being aliens.

Dex-chan lover
I love it. Fantasy gets boring after some time, magic is boring, throwing some guns and, would be even better, WWII tanks in there would make a hell of a story I would love to read. This story doesn't have tanks, but it does have guns and planes so I'm good with that.

To me, there's something special in showing the contrast between the protagonist's tech and the native's magic, feels like we humans (or the protagonist) are some kind of alien species or eldritch entity. Humans are put in a kind of category that they usually don't fit, that being aliens.
so GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri cause yes it's awesome

Users who are viewing this thread