Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a second, that ring he gave her, wasn't it that Ring of Fertility he picked up earlier?

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, that ring he gave her, wasn't it that Ring of Fertility he picked up earlier?
No it's the substitution ring that saves you once from death. The fertility item was a bracer.

I'm surprised he didn't give her the sword of the sky knight since she has the knights blessing and could actually use it.

Last edited:
This was so pleasing to read, hell, after so much romcom-harem crap mangas, where MCs cant understand his own feelings...
If anyone is enlightened with any similar works, where things dont go 200 ch+, and no harem plot, i will be so much happy if you will share them.

Not really sure why this is tagged as erotica. There are manga tagged as suggestive on here with more lewd and racy scenes than have been in this. Not complaining though, this manga is amazing

Dex-chan lover
"It tastes like tomato…”

And

“Because I fucked your daughter?”

Are two sentences I blurted out at different points of this chapter, couldn’t help but laugh the moment I did so either. But Allen did it man, he finally got what will make him happy, now all he has to do is take over the country! I say SIEG HEIL TO THE NEW KING! Gotta, gotta really being in that overwhelming authoritative energy y’know?

I’m just really surprised he skipped straight from first base all the way to a home run, those two might just make a new baseball team together if you give them enough time. Their union has literally been blessed by a god, or spirit deity, or whatever the correct terminology is. If the two of them WHO HAVE LITERALLY BEEN BLESSED aren’t allowed to be wed because of status, good god are this country’s rules out of wack.

I mean unlike in our world where gods and such have believers and non-believers, in this one the gods are known to exist, and there are ways of confirming the existence of blessings. Honestly, it just goes to show how important a regime change will be.

Dex-chan lover
"It tastes like tomato…”

And

“Because I fucked your daughter?”

Are two sentences I blurted out at different points of this chapter, couldn’t help but laugh the moment I did so either. But Allen did it man, he finally got what will make him happy, now all he has to do is take over the country! I say SIEG HEIL TO THE NEW KING! Gotta, gotta really being in that overwhelming authoritative energy y’know?

I’m just really surprised he skipped straight from first base all the way to a home run, those two might just make a new baseball team together if you give them enough time. Their union has literally been blessed by a god, or spirit deity, or whatever the correct terminology is. If the two of them WHO HAVE LITERALLY BEEN BLESSED aren’t allowed to be wed because of status, good god are this country’s rules out of wack.

I mean unlike in our world where gods and such have believers and non-believers, in this one the gods are known to exist, and there are ways of confirming the existence of blessings. Honestly, it just goes to show how important a regime change will be.
He's going to prove himself through the power of engineering and war crimes via the blessing of the windd God.

Fed-Kun's army
Well Allen time to start showing everyone your true power. I'm excited for the future.

It's War Crime Time! Go Go Allen carpet bomb to your hearts content! Love means no limits
I swear to god, if none of y'all motherf*ckers are playing "The Star-Spangled Banner", or something at least equally appropriate like "Fortunate Son", or "Ride of the Valkyries"(I WILLL forgive and allow "Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture) when that drops, I am going to be very disappointed in you.

Last edited:
Anastasia's parents were aware of her feelings towards Allen at some point after the duel incident. I guess that's why her father keeps reminding Allen about supporting her as a friend until now. But on the other hand, her mother was quite supportive of their relationship, she even encouraged Allen to call her daughter by her nickname. Well, let's see how this will turn out.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to read the novel? Novel updates just has thw first 13 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where to read the novel? Novel updates just has thw first 13 chapters.
Try wuxiaworld and novelhall, I'm not sure if either have all the side stories but wuxia has through side story 13 which is a Duke POV chapter right after the duel

Double-page supporter
If the two of them WHO HAVE LITERALLY BEEN BLESSED aren’t allowed to be wed because of status, good god are this country’s rules out of wack. (...) Honestly, it just goes to show how important a regime change will be.
A regime must change, potencially killing hundreds of people in wars, revolutions and economic disasters, just because two people can't fuck? Revolutionaries...

Users who are viewing this thread