Cigarette and Cherry

reading seinen romance really hits me right in the self-reflection
I love it

she really just admitted personality doesn't matter if you're not attractive enough LMAO

I kinda hope a new female leads take our MC's heart and actually is interested in him. Just kinda feels like our boys being used as a substitute

Banned
This is a cautionary tale for every young person out there.
Life's too short to spend it with people that doesn't do us any good!

This latest arc just makes it seem like he's wasting his university years pining after someone who has a ton of emotional baggage and really isn't right for him.
Somehow I doubt that was what the author intended.

so does she like him or nah, im not even gonna bother reading this right now its painful

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone read raws, can spoil me a bit?

What happen before senpai left to her hometown?
Why is cherry-kun cry while talking with manager?

Dex-chan lover
Can we add another "drama" tag?
Doesn't seem like one's gonna be enough...

Dex-chan lover
MC is naive, hot-tempered, dumb, overreacting and immature.
FMC is cold, conceited, sef-centered, vague and a huge pain in the ass...

Read the first 70 chapters and its an infinite loop of the MC confessing, she talking mad shit without giving a proper reply, he overreacting, she getting mad and he apologizing. Over and over and over. I see no reason why one would like the other. For real.

6 chapters to catch up with the translations. 6 chapters to drop this if nothing big happens.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax wait wtf i dropped it around chapter 50, they still arent a couple ?

its was okay in the beginning but as you said its just an infinite loop of boring situations now

Cute couple and I like how they're totally different from each other but they totally suit themselves so well. One hell of a couple.
I also like how the mc is trying his hardest even tho he's still a brat. There are some flaws but its truly a great story and I love em both

@Spacehina seems the words for latest release is saying final chapter

Pretty odd to focus on a different character getting rejected as your final chapter but atleast past chapters stayed true to the title of cherry and cigarette

Users who are viewing this thread