Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot

sucks the raws can only be viewed freely like 1 chapter every 2 days...-w-;
no update since 12/2020.

@MoistBalls @jaryus29

Thx guys, that helps clear things up. Sounds like I would be salty, or bitter sweet reading his stuff. Will consider it in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking Im Dal-Young. Someone should suck all of his artist/author skills and continue abandoned works. Because the skills are wasted on him.

Dex-chan lover
can someone explain to me why people are translating this again? didn't the author drop this since dude always drops his work..... I don't understand why'd you translate a series that will never have an ending since the creator dropped it

why a reboot of a dropped series?

Because this one picks up where the other was dropped. Why they're also doing everything before that again? You've got me. Why are we still waiting on everything after that to be translated? I have no idea. But that's what it is.

@dokidoki
Looking at the raws, this manhwa looks much better developed than the previous one

On topic though, I forgot how much of a douche the main character is.

This was an OK story when I first read it, but when I am reminded that its Im Dal Young, I can't bring myself to see this as anything more than garbage.

Will this one really finished or will just another Im Dal Young never-finished shit?

Dex-chan lover
lmao, didn't realize it'd actually rebooted.

Maybe they won't try to shoehorn a weird school arc this time around.

Glad they picked it up again love these dudes that they supporting for continuing series....can’t wait to know what happens after ch 34+.

Just start a new life under a different name, the family is too broken and made to be a hindrance, familial love my ass.

The other one had better art, too bad it got dropped, still this story wasn't only good because of the art.

Users who are viewing this thread