Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business

it's like reading a story about that over the top arrogant asshole that harasses the MC in every isekai ever, but streched over several chapters.

i just want everyone in this manwha to implode.

Every single chapter of this manga is,
"Haha look at this dirt I got on you in the last chapter! Oh no you turned it around on me I guess you got me. Just kidding, I found something else to get you with!"
repeat
It's like that comedy scene of the two guys constantly pulling out bigger and bigger guns except now it's been twenty whole chapters and six months.

ahaha, i agree with comment below me...
but this is good...really good...
waiting for more

This only has 27 total chapters(iirc) and it ended due to some complications, so 7 more or less. Enjoy what you're reading now because eventually after it caughts up to where the publishing ended, you wont have anymore other than the web novels which arent translated nor being translated by anyone.
Oh boy

@Swagner Some people just need to look up to, parrot, and follow others to feel like they have purpose in this world. Sometimes they're impressionable in the worst ways. What can you do.

It's like Yu-Gi-Oh

1: You activated my trap card!

2: I activate my trap card against your trap card!

3: That activated my other trap card!

Pub status: hiatus, well Im Dal-Young has 4 other pretty decent comics on hiatus.... Gonna ride this but not gonna keep my hopes up

Dex-chan lover
Man, I’m trying to like this series but it basically consists of “This guy was a narcissistic misogynist and died for it. Watch him be reborn as a woman but rather than learning everything we reaffirm his beliefs and spend the following chapters stroking his ego.”

Asshole mc that grows or has redeeming qualities to balance it = Cool

Asshole mc that continues being an asshole without redeeming qualities = Annoying

Contributor
I think you should give some time for character development. we haven’t finished the first arc of the story yet, a person doesn’t change in this little time

@ActingRikka I think he has been developing and learning, albeit extremely slowly. Who knows where he even ends up, since the manhwa ended early, but I do think he was slowly facing hardships that were starting to chip at that hatemonger, cunt exterior of his some. There's no escaping that he's outwardly a woman now, whether he likes it or not. A woman's hardships come with that.

That was the weirdest forced ending of a cheater ever. It made no sense at all after the stepmother was had dead to rights. Retarded mother says, "respect the woman who took my place?" Give me a break.

Users who are viewing this thread