Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business

Next ch, Paril-sama starts making out with Esmeralda-chan. Ch after that, Paril-sama makes the bitch croak, in bed.

Weather forecast brought to you by lewdie

@Sliyaroh that's because their is only 4 more chapters before the author ended it, because he is a garbage author who paywalled 22 chapters and couldn't be bothered to properly flesh out a world, make deep character or even give satisfactory conclusions to arcs.
3/10 the artwork was nice at least, if you don't mind the weird copy paste eyes, at least the author tries to make is less noticeably by removing eyes altogether in some panels.

I feel like this takes too long to get anywhere and it suffers a lot from the problem of telling too much rather than showing

Double-page supporter
Why oh why must all the good ones be axed or canceled......

I don't see a way this is going to end well either way this guy is gonna go gay at some point.

Oh dear God... I barely read the first 2 chapters when I noticed something was very very very wrong, but I couldn't figure out what.

Then I took a look at the author name... IDY, you filthy procrastinating piece of ****! You always pop up to raise our hopes and then leave everything hanging. I have yet to see a series this piece of filth has managed to finish writing, everything is left half-done or turned into a trainwreck dumpsterfire.

Luckily I managed to dodge the bullet and didn't read further. And looking at the comments seems like this series also got axed (better than leaving it to rot for eternity, honestly).

The amount of whining in this comment section about not even the manhwa itself, but about its author is unreal.

It's fine. It's a fun read. It's entertaining. It's written generally better than a lot of tripe on this website. And yeah, it ended earlier than it should've, but I really don't see what the issue is beyond that. It is not what he's written before.

This manhua is so damn sexist. It is very good though. I don't think it deserves the 6/10. I would give it a 8/10. Is it a very good manhua. Art is good as well, sad to see it get dropped.

Idk why its such a big deal to people, when they read a criticism not in line to theirs. Just because we have complaints on the work, doesnt mean we didnt enjoy it. Its a flawed work it really is, mentioning the author makes people aware of whats to come, i'd rather hear the truth that it was Im Dal-young and he abandoned another work rather than rose tinted lies.

Users who are viewing this thread