Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business

Just to warn people getting invested in this mangwah. The raws end soon right before the arc ends or after. It gets canceled. Anything after that is the webnovel and even that is up in air. Tread carefully reading this series.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
What can I say. This is not only the best isekai I've ever read, this is also one of the best man*as I've ever read in general, as well as the most redpilled one and last but definitely not the least, the most BASED one. The MMC is, in fact, so fucking BASED that it's like one of the isekais where the protagonist has a "cheat ability" - except in this case, there is no cheat ability; or rather, the MMC always had this cheat ability, even before he moved worlds. Who knew that psychopathy is a real superpower?

But it's not good just because it takes the typical social platitudes, tropes and fallacies and throws them all into the dumpster and then sets the dumpster on fire - the art is good, it keeps a steady pace both within and between chapters, the MMC behaves rationally, deus ex machina is limited and amazingly enough it can even be quite funny on occassion. Yeah, everyone's outfits are pretty ridiculous but you knew what you were getting into when you saw that ecchi tag.

Plus, with premise and MMC being what they are, I'm sure the comment section(166 comments at the time of writing this...) is a leftist barrel of laughs as well.

@luffy1567 130 web novel raws, web novels not mangwha. This only has 27 total chapters(iirc) and it ended due to some complications, so 7 more or less. Enjoy what you're reading now because eventually after it caughts up to where the publishing ended, you wont have anymore other than the web novels which arent translated nor being translated by anyone. This always happens to korean manwha and idk why.

Group Leader
Maybe the MC is living garbage. Doesn't stop it from being an entertaining read ;P

Supporter
Am I surprised that there's a bunch of inbreds chanting "based" and "redpilled" in the comments? Not in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread