Citrus + - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - July 1st

Dex-chan lover
More of a setup for the next chapter obviously. Also, dang Harumin, this isn't an '' I'm having a serious discussion wih you'' outfit ! 😂 Although I guess going full gyaru is kind of her ''battle mode'' so in a way it's fitting.

0ps

Harumin 🤤. Next chapter may get spicy only for the lil kid to clamshut the party.

Fed-Kun's army
Harumin is a whole ass snack, suprised yuzu didnt realize she was into girls with her around lol

Fed-Kun's army
Awwww Nori's looking out for big sis. Keeping the strange booby lady around so sis doesn't miss her friend. What do we think, Wingbro-kun?

ewgPLFQ.png

Fed-Kun's army
Citrus is one of those Mangas you just can't get enough, It already had an ending but now it's back and it's not bad..
The art keeps getting better and we probably will get to most of the ships sail..

Thank you so much for the chapter, I loved it and can't wait to read the next one!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Strange booby lady lol, Hope Harumin get's someone good to take care of her boobies

Dex-chan lover
Harumi and Matsuri need to be honest with each other,´
I will prefer if Harumi date her sister instead but that`s another history

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin love these two. Harumin deserves someone, so my fingers are crossed.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo It's July. Summer in Japan can get super hot.

And she's wearing shorts and a crop top. That's a completely normal outfit for a girl their age. 🙄

So Matsuri has a younger sibling, huh?

Guess I gotta update my fanfiction.

@karolyn not normal in almost any comic, be it from the US or Japan, but the issue is more with the people (parents) more than the clothes themselves.

I liked the chapter and I'm hopeful that Harumin and Matsuri will finally get together, but I'm pretty confused at the lack of reaction from Harumin to Matsuri's bro. From what I remember, this is the first time he has been mentioned so I would've expected Harumin to be surprised but her reactions come off like she already knew about him.

YUH MATSURI LOOKED AN AWFUL LOT LIKE MEI IN THAT LAST PANEL JUST SAYIN GFUGFTJIOJHGSRYIPP

Supporter
I absolutely loved this chapter and cannot wait for the next. Thank you so much for getting it to us

Damnit I have to wait another one or two months to see some real interactions between Harumin and Matsuri.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaand, it seems this was another setup chapter. And to be quite honest, I'm starting to get bored of these setup chapters. Anyone else feels Citrus+ is staying pretty tame and calm compared to Citrus? Personally, I'm still waiting for that heart-wrenching drama to kick in.

Either way, thanks for the TL, CT.

As long as saburouta delivers, i dont mind the 2 months of wait. But pleeeaaase at least 5 more pages 😭

Users who are viewing this thread