Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 24.2 - Relief and Excitement

Dex-chan lover
Well it's somebody's fault. Most likely the authors. Though depending on the circumstances surrounding the divorce also possibly the fathers

Dex-chan lover
"Loves to sing" and "good at singing" are not synonyms.

The right time to confess is before you start procrastinating.

The classic version is kissing to avoid detection. Or identification, rather, as they're easily detected.

Smoking inside is gross. Smoking outside is also gross.

Double-page supporter
what is the name of manga in the credit page? the one before the last

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah it's one of those "Not quite the right time yet" moments

Dex-chan lover
Ah ah! Veranda mentioned!! I proofread for this one. Not the beginning chapters though.
Kinda sad it hasn't gained much traction on mangadex, it's on par with Hana, and i think it's unfair that people are missing out on such a great series. Like i easily rate both series 10/10

Dex-chan lover
The last scan group was going back and redoing old chapters because they were low quality, but they didn't get very far. Any chance you guys will do the same? At least for the next undone chapter? That one in particular is difficult for me to understand what's happening at some parts.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad it hasn't gained much traction on mangadex, it's on par with Hana, and i think it's unfair that people are missing out on such a great series. Like i easily rate both series 10/10
One issue people might have with it is that it's pretty slow burn.

Users who are viewing this thread