Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 26.1 - Holding Back and One's True Intentions

Dex-chan lover
Dang, it really pains me to see Maki in this kind of situation... I relate somewhat, but I guess I was lucky because it happened when I was very little

I can't imagine the amount of turmoil you must feel going through this kind of event as a teen... Specially when both parents really aren't communicating properly, and you just feel lost the whole time

Man I just wanna give Maki a big hug!!:qq::qq:

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... i think the dad is frustrated too because he doesn't know what to do to keep his family so it's a bit bad memory to him to be talked about. Relationship is indeed hard. But he chose to give up by himself so the regret would gonna last to him for whatever long until he made it clear to his former family

Dex-chan lover
Judging from the pace of the manga, I wouldn't be surprised if Maki's Confession is at around Chapter 29 or 30. Also other news, WN got updated :D
spoil me on what happens between umi and her probably ex-best friend when you can, please :meguu:

Supporter
spoil me on what happens between umi and her probably ex-best friend when you can, please :meguu:
She's shockingly chill, partly because she didn't actually see Yuu getting her koala on with a non-participating Maki and partly because she can totally see why any girl would lose her mind over her guy. The new updates end with an impending discussion among the trio at Casa Amami.

Welp, looks like Ninacchi's double header plans for Christmas Eve is about to be canned.

+1 guest to the Maehara night party

WN getting updated is definitely warm-up for a LN Vol. 8 release, with LN Vol. 7 releasing next month already.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... i think the dad is frustrated too because he doesn't know what to do to keep his family so it's a bit bad memory to him to be talked about. Relationship is indeed hard. But he chose to give up by himself so the regret would gonna last to him for whatever long until he made it clear to his former family
My own dad remarried with my stepmom when I was young (still together to this day), so I can't remember how awkward and new it was getting to know her, but I can only imagine how complicated it is knowing your parents are loving someone else who isn't part of the family, especially when you're going through your own complications of growing up (puberty, relationships, the gist). What happens after divorces happen very differently for everyone, just as how love is, but I think what's important here is whether the child and divorced parent still see each other as family would depend on the strength of their mutual feelings and how willing they are to reach out to each other. How much are they willing to open up about the truth that led to the separation of their family, and why do the separated child/parent still matter to them despite that?

The dad may not love his ex-wife anymore, but he still cares for his own son and wants to be a part of his life, to some extent. Whether that feeling has also died down at this moment, we can only wait to see, but with how quickly he tried bailing on the conversation when the wife/mother came up, despite how much Maki wanted to know the truth, things honestly don't look good for the dad.

Users who are viewing this thread