Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Secret Rendezvous

Double-page supporter
The fact that Yuu met up with them without Asanagi doesn't feel right to me. Like there is no way she didn't know that Asanagi wasn't invited as they were the closest friends. And if she didn't know, then I hope she will question why Asanagi didn't come or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Yuu met up with them without Asanagi doesn't feel right to me. Like there is no way she didn't know that Asanagi wasn't invited as they were the closest friends. And if she didn't know, then I hope she will question why Asanagi didn't come or something like that.
Yeah, she should have, but to be fair, she might have tried but her "friends" might have said "Don't bother Asanagi, she's busy right now" and she wouldn't press on to not ruin the mood.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, this is what was spected, but truth be told, Yuu met them, without Umi, not a very "friend" type thing.
I really want to see how this develops.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, she should have, but to be fair, she might have tried but her "friends" might have said "Don't bother Asanagi, she's busy right now" and she wouldn't press on to not ruin the mood.
Yeah sure, that's why I mentioned that Yuu and Asanagi were closest friends. It seems that they weren't then, because Yuu would (or should) be the first one to know that Asanagi is busy.

Let me explain my point.

Usually, when there is a group of friends and if there is a really close friend of yours in it too, then when you get invited by others (separately, by private message etc.) you would probably ask your closest friend if she/he is coming too.

I mean, sure, maybe they don't contact each other (Yuu and Asanagi) at all outside of random meetings, like they don't text stuff etc. But It feels so wrong to me. It feels like Asanagi is the one that actually treasures their friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread