Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - What I Want

Fed-Kun's army
How far until they are dating

If it keeps following the LN than it should be just a couple more chapters. It's really not far off bc the "confession arc" basically starting right now after the school festival. I would guess it will take around 2-6 chapters depending on how elaborate they will be.

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha!
image.png
Literal Black Holes

Supporter
Ah. So Yuu ships them too. She even called them dumb. Which they are. 🤭
She absolutely believes she's happy to see her closest female friend and her closest male friend get closer.

She will realize how misplaced that sense of happiness is just a few weeks too late.

Supporter
So Yuu will remain friends with the two snakes hmm idk how to feel about that, like idk why Yuu wants to remain friends with people that did her best friend like that, if she rly cares about Umi wouldn't be for the best to stay away from people like the two snakes but then again it's just a manga i shouldn't bother reading way too much into it
It happened a single time and, even so, it will take a fair amount of time for them all to actually get back on speaking terms again, and it will take their curiosity about Maki to actually begin rebuilding their friendship.

Supporter
For me this conflict is kinda stupid from the start. I dont think i have any reason to get mad at my best friend who's having another secret friend in my back. Why they handle it like its some kind of cheating in marriage lol
Because, at this point, it's basically that: they've both fallen for Maki. Umi is aware of her feelings and will pursue them. Yuu...poor Yuu won't get it for a few more weeks.

Supporter
How far until they are dating
Longer than you'd think. The confessions will come soon, but certain issues will prevent them from actually dating until a certain event occurs and they realize their smaller issues don't matter so much anymore.

Supporter
If it keeps following the LN than it should be just a couple more chapters. It's really not far off bc the "confession arc" basically starting right now after the school festival. I would guess it will take around 2-6 chapters depending on how elaborate they will be.
Confessions happen several weeks before they actually start dating.

Dex-chan lover
So Yuu will remain friends with the two snakes hmm idk how to feel about that, like idk why Yuu wants to remain friends with people that did her best friend like that, if she rly cares about Umi wouldn't be for the best to stay away from people like the two snakes but then again it's just a manga i shouldn't bother reading way too much into it
If it's Yuu, she'll probably do something crazy like forcing Umi and Maehara holding hands in order for things to patch things over. Yuu will probably confront those two about what she's been confessed to and try to force them to apologize for lying or something.

Dex-chan lover
Because, at this point, it's basically that: they've both fallen for Maki. Umi is aware of her feelings and will pursue them. Yuu...poor Yuu won't get it for a few more weeks.
This is why

I don't really like Yuu. Just weird that she turns out to have fallen in love with Maki as well, but at least he only has eyes for best girl (Umi).

It's weird that as of the latest translated LN chapter, she still hasn't gotten over it. At least she has never acted on her feelings and never will.

Dex-chan lover
just get together already! my guy was declaring his feelings out through the P.A system at the last page dammit!

Supporter
This is why

I don't really like Yuu. Just weird that she turns out to have fallen in love with Maki as well, but at least he only has eyes for best girl (Umi).

It's weird that as of the latest translated LN chapter, she still hasn't gotten over it. At least she has never acted on her feelings and never will.
It's not like she hasn't acted on them. She writes that birthday note for Maki's gift that quickly turns into a confession (granted, she doesn't give it to him but she doesn't destroy it, either). She has that convo with Maki and Umi where she wants the three of them to go to uni together (with the unspoken hope of trying out a poly arrangement). During prep for the athletic festival, she starts doting heavily on Maki physically to the point where he has to push back a bit.

Nitta's there watching out for her in case she starts overtly crossing the line, but she can't see everything. I absolutely believe there will be a major screw-up in the fall semester.

Dex-chan lover
For me this conflict is kinda stupid from the start. I dont think i have any reason to get mad at my best friend who's having another secret friend in my back. Why they handle it like its some kind of cheating in marriage lol
When you’re a kid, small things hurt more.

…they hurt a LOT more.

I ruined a few friendships in a similar way to this, and I still miss them.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like she hasn't acted on them. She writes that birthday note for Maki's gift that quickly turns into a confession (granted, she doesn't give it to him but she doesn't destroy it, either). She has that convo with Maki and Umi where she wants the three of them to go to uni together (with the unspoken hope of trying out a poly arrangement). During prep for the athletic festival, she starts doting heavily on Maki physically to the point where he has to push back a bit.

Nitta's there watching out for her in case she starts overtly crossing the line, but she can't see everything. I absolutely believe there will be a major screw-up in the fall semester.
Well, in that case, more of a reason to hate Yuu imo. Really hope that she gets it through to her head that what she is trying to do isn't okay. Might have to take that major screw up for it to happen.

Supporter
Well, in that case, more of a reason to hate Yuu imo. Really hope that she gets it through to her head that what she is trying to do isn't okay. Might have to take that major screw up for it to happen.
I keep waiting for it. Every time a ??? chapter pops up, I cringe.

Supporter
Going through this a second time and I can't believe I missed the major change from both sets of source materials wrt the punishment.

Supporter
No way, the girl is the dense one now? Oh my gah
Umi almost confessed the night Yuu busted in at Maki's and wrecked the mood. She ain't dense, she's just playing slightly dumb based on place and time. But, then, so is he.

Users who are viewing this thread