Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1 - A Favor

Group Leader
If that guy doesn't become friends with Maehara I'm going to be severly dissapointed.

Ironically, when it comes to these romcoms with a loner male protagonist, I get more hype when they start to have guy friends compared to when they're about to confess to the girl.
but you gotta admit that he didnt have many options since he knew he wanted to be friends just to get more props with Amami.

Fed-Kun's army
after 19.2 releases, would you guys consider waiting to upload full chapters instead? honestly really dislike the trend of split chapters

Dex-chan lover
I like how everyone treats them as being a couple already. As I said in a previous chapter, it's true. They just don't realise it yet.

Non-doormat behaviour is always appreciated. Unless you're a weak shoe.

Ironically, when it comes to these romcoms with a loner male protagonist, I get more hype when they start to have guy friends compared to when they're about to confess to the girl.
Confessing is the inevitable conclusion, so while that's something to look forward to, it's still more or less a given outcome. MMC getting a male friend, on the other hand, is relatively rare.

But yeah, turning him down to become a friend just because of a girl he likes is reasonable, and him even being appreciative of being turned down marks him as a good guy, worthy of being a real friend.

Users who are viewing this thread