Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
So you have chosen death...

@BloodySorcerer
He has a [Magic Creation] skill, and he used that skill to make it possible for him to get stronger just by sleeping. He's been power-leveling just by performing a necessary bodily function... Now that's a pro gamer move.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough "eh?" moments.

I need this god to be in a perpetual state of bruh.

Aggregator gang
Mc tells the god of hatred to not pull any dirty tricks. Last page: he pulls a dirty trick of taking hostage and it's someone close to mc.....talk about digging your own grave.
~Rip god of hatred
You were warned.

Group Leader
Sooo, what's the logic here for that evil god?
He finds a foe who can move so fast that he can't even react to it, so he takes an hostage?

What's the point of taking an hostage here? Especially when you can't even harm the hostage before getting blasted away...

Dex-chan lover
it's so cliche to beating their opponents one sidedly, but its so much fun reading. I don't know if i like this manga or not tbh.

spoiler alert!!

the next chapter the Mc is going to transform to super sayian 2 and he is gonna destroy this so called "god" in one punch

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
One-upmanship can be pretty dull, but I think this episode handled it nicely. XD

mods that comment was obviously a joke why put a spoiler tag on it lol

Fed-Kun's army
im getting a feeling like mc will end up absorbing this fallen god essence, gaining a huge power-up.

Users who are viewing this thread