Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Are these people even relevant to what is going on in Japan?

Because I don't think so

Double-page supporter
Oh poor mikata, who the hell is he and seriously i know they are mc's classmates but do they even know mc

Dex-chan lover
> Mitaka was feeling for himself for not being strong enough to follow the victim of random teleportation.
All i can say was, its not being strong was needed to solve the teleportation problem, its intelligence....
Also, being the leader of the isekai'd classmates, the main problem here, its that, he doesnt want to share his burden to anyone, as a proof of not being mature.
If this is a company or organization, this will instantly fail, because he keeps on macro managing....

> I just reallize, the art style of this manga was perfect for medieval setting. But in modern world, it feels like a mystery tag story...

Dex-chan lover
I want to take that princess' face and press it up against a hot plate until it looks like meatloaf. Not even because of anything she said or did, but just because of her appearance. It fucking bothers me.

You know at some point we will care about these characters, but now is not the time. *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed these are all the classmates that actually got transported to that other world. Frankly I dont really give much of a shit about them either though.

Dex-chan lover
Usually when there's a main character and their friend who get separated during the isekai, it's like my number 1 most pressing interest in the story to see them reunited. But here... I'm not even really sure how they relate to the main character.

Thanks for the translation all the same though!

These things always bother me. I'd never cooperate with asshole who dragged me into their world without asking first. I'd be waiting in hiding to behead that princess as soon as she was alone.

Aggregator gang
@icekatze
later on they get sent back to the real world briefly to kill MC, other than that we just gets updates on their progress.

Users who are viewing this thread