Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

This MC is well established tbh, despite being lazy af he still push the story forward in his own way with his relatable personality. I can tell what going on in his head without any internal dialog.

On the contrary I've seen other MC who does ton of explanation/internal thinking, but has no personality, he doesn't push the story nor contribute anything to it, just mindlessly does whatever people tell him to. (think he carry a baby too for some reason idk)

Dex-chan lover
"she take damage and stats are low"

*looking the stats* lost just 20 mp 0 hp
me : naruhodo

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls like 1/3 of the classes were kinda bad but that was coz for some reason 1 teacher had 3 different classes , the rest were fine, the main problem was trying to keep order honestly

@givemersspls helping people is all well and good, but asking him to go to another world for nobody knows how long leaving the few things he actually like behind without incentive to do so seems stupid, especially since it have been more than a year since everyone else got FORCIBLY summoned, no telling their parents or boy/girlfriends just taken from their lives and expected to fight for that world.

Joining a god that thinks so little of people just screams horrible idea.

IIRC Metron was a guy in web novel. Or was specified as genderless, but my memory isn't the best, I read it so long ago.

Double-page supporter
It always weirds me out when shorter-lived races like humans will have some individuals that grow stronger than literal angels.

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls There are plenty of Isekai where the protagonist gets summoned and wholeheartedly accepts his life as a public servant. If thats what you're looking for , do us a favor and drop this and never come back.

In this one, they fail to summon him, throw monsters at him, and then try to coerce him to another world cause the 39 kids didn't cut it, they need one more. He exerts his free will and refuses to willingly abandon his life and the people in it to get into the back of her van to another world because she said so.

Nobody is forcing him to sleep and laze about. He wants to chill, so he chills. Free will.

Forcibly summoned to another world, given power, and told to use this power to kill things you don't know to protect people you don't know. Or else we won't send you back home and everyone dies. Thats coercion.

The mans can erase Ultimate Void magic but gets blinded by just a flash!? What the hell is the point then? Get some god damn flash resistance or something.

Aggregator gang
@Robbini
Haha 😂
5mibg2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like this manga but couldn't help but feel this chapter was pretty nonsensical, I mean the translation was fine but it seems like the author just wants us to go along with whatever is said... I mean they weren't allowed to interfere and help the heroes but she was allowed to fight him to take him back? Not to mention she tried to hit him with "ultimate void" which erases them from existence or something... like wouldn't it be a problem if she erased him from existence considering she's trying to bring him back with her?

Dex-chan lover
Just let him sleep if he wants to...
I bet the angel won't ace the tests like him if she sticks around long enough for there to be another exam.

Dex-chan lover
@sketches

Team Rocket leaves in one of two, or a combination of both ways.

1. Blown away
2. Running away

Combination : Running away with something then blown away

In all cases they do keep on shouting they'll be back

Dex-chan lover
I could really feel the chuuni in this chapter.
"Uhh, I will use my [[UlTimIatE VoiDu]]! It can erase everything!"
"Then I will use [ErAsE]! It has the power to erase any power that erases everything!"
"What? Stop cheating!"
"Nu-uh."

Actually, scratch "chuuni". That's downright childish. That's the sort of games I was playing with my friends in kindergarten.
What on earth am I doing here.

Aggregator gang
Wait so did he just get strong enough to find his own way home and ditch his classmates? lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Funky chapter.

"Her stats are low"

Only about 2k below yours, right? That's still around 70-80% of your health/mana.

"She has something called 'Boxing' but waves a sword around."

She has something called 'Master Swordsman' too...

"She's slow, and takes damage far too easily."

She's at full health, have you been healing her?

@Solipsist Right, lol?

Users who are viewing this thread