Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

Power Uploader
This manga is getting more ridiculous with every chapter. This guy can do everything, hell they even say he will be stronger than gods... what did he do for it? Nothing just fucking sleeping.

Oh yeah he also somehow gets all the girls.

This thing is garbage, triple garbage.

Double-page supporter
So bad. Has every overdone and abused stereotype except for pedophilia and a beach episode (so far).....
It's funny how the author went out of their way to hit every trope in the worst way...

Double-page supporter
This story is your usual isekai....oh wait... other than the fact he stays on earth as opposed to getting isekaid with his friends, he uses his over powered (you guessed it) abilities to stay. This premise is quite interesting and different, however, that appears to be the only speck of innovation . A lot of white knighting and the MC is just boring. A harem with typical, shallow personalities that are annoying. But other than that, it's just a quick, casual read with nice art and something of a self-insert for all you degenerates to indulge in, 6/10

Oooh! It's a twist! He gets stabbed and then reincarnates to another world... normally it would be in the 1st chapter, but the author totally trolled us and did it 21 chapters later.

...... who writes this bullshit? " The god of hatred" and his gay pathetic little flip knife. o0o0o0oo0o0oo0o0o, scary!

It's ok, because he's japanese, even if you see the harem tag in this kind of mangas stay calm, because like the good dense japanese MC is, the harem tag means nothing to him
in the WN the people surrounding the MC even thinks he's gay thx to how he acts

@animu933 I'm pretty sure that Gelma and the stalker are different people. The two events happening on the latest chapter are occuring at the same time, I think. It might also be a good idea to drop this if you don't like these sort of stories.

Yeh

An OK manga. I like the artstyle. Fortunately they tuned down that extra big forehead style early on.

It's so dull my dude. Nothing fucking happens ever and it's all about sucking the guy off or some shit because he's totally great despite having the personality of a slice of white bread. There is zero conflict, zero motivation, basically nothing to undergo developement or arcs, i don't know why they bothered writing this. Garbage/10 would rather look at paintings.

Oh shit, watch out guys, he got a knife!!

I love the fact that the hero in the other world is struggling with girls, since they don't want to become a harem, meanwhile the MC has a harem going and he isn't even aware of it.

But... But that's not how humans act... Such a huge portion of manga tries to cater to fetishes and shit. It makes reading that much more uncomfortable
Masochism, pedophilia, incest, exhibitionism, etc. This one falls under incest. Make them act like humans for fuck sake! I'm so sick of seeing these female characters just act like fucking love dolls with literally no personality or anything interesting about them. Just a quick nightly rant as always, cya~!

Users who are viewing this thread