Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi

Contributor
this is great, been waiting for this kind of story,
but as of late, there are too many stories with slut heroines,

and here a heroine with chaste and dignity is finally being the main character.
this absolutely gold, can wait to see how they'll grow as a couple

Dex-chan lover

exactly 🗿. i don't get it like do japanese people like sluts and girls who were in relationships before so much. nowadays mostly the FMC is not so likeable both in personality and background. this shit needs to stop. example: Sayu, Hori etc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Any similar manga? This is so good rn
This has a similar vibe to ot"The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten," but I think that we all can see the "plot reveal" coming, right?? I'm not spoiling anything but you all see it, right??

Dex-chan lover

There are no heros or heroines in this story. There are the MC, FMC and the Side Couple(s). You gotta to think of slice of life romances in those terms to properly understand them. Those "slut heroines" might actualy be broken or they might be shitty human beings. I don't know what romance manga you have read but I know that in some manga I have read the broken FMCs could have and have been mistaken for "slut heroines."

exactly 🗿. i don't get it like do japanese people like sluts and girls who were in relationships before so much. nowadays mostly the FMC is not so likeable both in personality and background. this shit needs to stop. example: Sayu, Hori etc.
Lmao, what the hell is this. Real people have relationships, so dating someone who's had previous romantic partners is both common and normal.

Hell, the vast majority of "first loves" don't last. I think its wonderful to have protagonists who are actual people with actual personalities instead of being some platonic ideal.

Also, calling women sluts is just a massive red flag, regardless of their lifestyle.

Supporter
Wow. The manga itself is pretty bland. It's sexist in a save the weak woman and she falls in love with me kinda way.

You can really tell what audience this caters to when you see these limp dick purity culture wusses in the comments above.

Strong women who have enough experience to tell you suck in bed are scary huh? 🤣

Supporter
Wow. The manga itself is pretty bland. It's sexist in a save the weak woman and she falls in love with me kinda way.

I dunno. Some girl/woman reaches out to me and saves me twice AND IS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET TO HAVE EVER MADE ANY KIND OF EFFORT TOWARD ME and I'd fall pretty hard, too. It ain't sexist, it's just plain human.

You might also have missed the real point of the story here, though: after having been saved by the ML, this FL has been trying as hard as she can in her clumsy and ignorant way to get him to let her save him in return. Not just fall for him, but break him out of the prison of suicidal selflessness and learned helplessness he's locked himself into after thinking he'd failed that little girl and then got dragged around like a vagabond for the next decade. It's killing her to watch him live as a human sacrifice.

Supporter
I dunno. Some girl/woman reaches out to me and saves me twice AND IS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET TO HAVE EVER MADE ANY KIND OF EFFORT TOWARD ME and I'd fall pretty hard, too. It ain't sexist, it's just plain human.

You might also have missed the real point of the story here, though: after having been saved by the ML, this FL has been trying as hard as she can in her clumsy and ignorant way to get him to let her save him in return. Not just fall for him, but break him out of the prison of suicidal selflessness and learned helplessness he's locked himself into after thinking he'd failed that little girl and then got dragged around like a vagabond for the next decade. It's killing her to watch him live as a human sacrifice.
Nope.

It's sexist because of the genders involved.

The story you imagine was not written. You just imagined it, making yourself the main character. That's a cute way to center yourself, a man, in a conversation where a woman is talking about something being sexist.

That makes you today's asshole man who jumped out to defend sexism.

👍🏻

Supporter
@ItsThatBriGuy you can give me all the strikes you want. Some generic guy or ten feels butthurt and needs to jump out in defense of sexism every single time I'm like "gee wilikers, I think it's sexist" because it makes their small frightened manhood feel smaller. You can't just let it stand because somehow just pointing out it's sexist feels like a threat to you.

So don't take it personally I'm short with your utterly unimpressive and unoriginal take. You are a cookie cutter advocate of an oppressive system and you are actively defending it in a super cliched ignorant way.

If you ever grow a set and want to sack up, you could always get slightly educated about what sexism is and how it affects literally half the population of the world.

Or you could just not talk. That would be awesome and much appreciated. Big improvement.

I am sad because my life was hard.
I am indebted to the MC.
I like pudding.

This is the sum total of the FMC's personality after 15 chapters. That's pathetic and if this is your favored type of FMC, quite frankly, so are you.

Users who are viewing this thread