Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Ajo*

I laughed that this was the Spanish pronounciation ("j" and "x" are pronounced as "h" pretty much all the time) but spelled "Aho" like an American was asked to spell it. Subtitles get really wild when three languages are in the mix.

Theory: She fed him undercooked steak, he vomited, passed out, and proceeded to fever dream the rest of the chapter lol
even "g" can be pronounced as "h" at times... like Geronimo xD

Dex-chan lover
I swear I see one more slayer watermark and I block your uploads.

What's wrong with the watermark :/
And if u gonna block me its not gonna be a problem its ok if u dont want then go
What's wrong? You literally changing manga itself. Instead of looking at what author drew I see your watermarks. It's intrusive and obnoxious.

What's wrong? You literally changing manga itself. Instead of looking at what author drew I see your watermarks. It's intrusive and obnoxious.
Changing i just place a watermark and im not just the one who place a watermarks asura scans to and how that a big deal

Group Leader
Changing i just place a watermark and im not just the one who place a watermarks asura scans to and how that a big deal
just dont? they are against site rules, maybe read those before uploading

Who said they are better? But to their justice they don't place it in the middle of frame like someone. And yeah with watermark on EVERY page is pretty much changing manga

Dex-chan lover
the art in this manga is amazing. I can admire it every time i read the chapter. And the gag is pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread