Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Double-page supporter
I dunno, I'd say that she's the worst girl, at least from what I gathered from spoilers in the Novelupdates reviews.
Have yet to read the LN's yet but, if what I read is any true, I can definitely foresee myself getting annoyed with upcoming chapters. I almost wouldn't mind Platinum Crown forgetting about this for another 9 months again if it'd mean not getting cliffhangered on tension or bullshit
Seconding, as someone who’s read the LN. The sister is the absolute worst part of the series and her existence brings down this otherwise pretty good story by a few notches.

Double-page supporter
Also, did you forget to switch accounts before replying to yourself? :p
Nah, i just thought of writing that after i posted the last post, but instead of editing my last post, i just decided to make a new one instead

Supporter
I dunno, I'd say that she's the worst girl, at least from what I gathered from spoilers in the Novelupdates reviews.
Have yet to read the LN's yet but, if what I read is any true, I can definitely foresee myself getting annoyed with upcoming chapters. I almost wouldn't mind Platinum Crown forgetting about this for another 9 months again if it'd mean not getting cliffhangered on tension or bullshit
She's either not so bad as the worst girl or the worst girl possible given that she's largely responsible for convincing her sister to give the marriage another chance after her sister takes out divorce papers when she realizes how much damage she's done to him, both physically and emotionally, thanks to her being a turn-of-the-century battle-shounen tsundere.

Group Leader
Its updated on the regular, if you dont like my website you are free to use an adblock and we also have no anti-adblock code, i upload here when im not feeling lazy and actually have some time. sorry for the inconvenience

Dex-chan lover
Its updated on the regular, if you dont like my website you are free to use an adblock and we also have no anti-adblock code, i upload here when im not feeling lazy and actually have some time. sorry for the inconvenience
I hope you understand where I'm coming from here but, it's not just your site, I just can't be bothered with any other site. I follow far too many manga for that, I'm up to 357 in my 'reading' and another 115 in my 'plan to read'. Keeping track of and checking the sites for groups that translate all those just isn't something I want to do, know what I mean?

Group Leader
I hope you understand where I'm coming from here but, it's not just your site, I just can't be bothered with any other site. I follow far too many manga for that, I'm up to 357 in my 'reading' and another 115 in my 'plan to read'. Keeping track of and checking the sites for groups that translate all those just isn't something I want to do, know what I mean?
i totally understand what you mean, we do have ping system in place on the discord for this issue tho, so you only need to check in when there is an update

Users who are viewing this thread