Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Double-page supporter
I dunno, I'd say that she's the worst girl, at least from what I gathered from spoilers in the Novelupdates reviews.
Have yet to read the LN's yet but, if what I read is any true, I can definitely foresee myself getting annoyed with upcoming chapters. I almost wouldn't mind Platinum Crown forgetting about this for another 9 months again if it'd mean not getting cliffhangered on tension or bullshit
Seconding, as someone who’s read the LN. The sister is the absolute worst part of the series and her existence brings down this otherwise pretty good story by a few notches.

Dex-chan lover
Also, did you forget to switch accounts before replying to yourself? :p
Nah, i just thought of writing that after i posted the last post, but instead of editing my last post, i just decided to make a new one instead

Supporter
I dunno, I'd say that she's the worst girl, at least from what I gathered from spoilers in the Novelupdates reviews.
Have yet to read the LN's yet but, if what I read is any true, I can definitely foresee myself getting annoyed with upcoming chapters. I almost wouldn't mind Platinum Crown forgetting about this for another 9 months again if it'd mean not getting cliffhangered on tension or bullshit
She's either not so bad as the worst girl or the worst girl possible given that she's largely responsible for convincing her sister to give the marriage another chance after her sister takes out divorce papers when she realizes how much damage she's done to him, both physically and emotionally, thanks to her being a turn-of-the-century battle-shounen tsundere.

Group Leader
Its updated on the regular, if you dont like my website you are free to use an adblock and we also have no anti-adblock code, i upload here when im not feeling lazy and actually have some time. sorry for the inconvenience

Dex-chan lover
Its updated on the regular, if you dont like my website you are free to use an adblock and we also have no anti-adblock code, i upload here when im not feeling lazy and actually have some time. sorry for the inconvenience
I hope you understand where I'm coming from here but, it's not just your site, I just can't be bothered with any other site. I follow far too many manga for that, I'm up to 357 in my 'reading' and another 115 in my 'plan to read'. Keeping track of and checking the sites for groups that translate all those just isn't something I want to do, know what I mean?

Group Leader
I hope you understand where I'm coming from here but, it's not just your site, I just can't be bothered with any other site. I follow far too many manga for that, I'm up to 357 in my 'reading' and another 115 in my 'plan to read'. Keeping track of and checking the sites for groups that translate all those just isn't something I want to do, know what I mean?
i totally understand what you mean, we do have ping system in place on the discord for this issue tho, so you only need to check in when there is an update

Dex-chan lover
Nuh... Nuh uh!!!

PLEASE I BEGG YOU I GENUINELY BEG YOU NO MORE CONTENDER :shamihuh: :shamihuh:

I just want to see a happy wedding with slight taste of comedy

Dex-chan lover
i totally understand what you mean, we do have ping system in place on the discord for this issue tho, so you only need to check in when there is an update
I get where you're coming from with having a Discord server with updates for your personal website and all.. but a lot of readers use Mangadex because it has everything all in one spot.

It'd be fine if you were the only group that had a Discord server and pinged updates for stuff they post on their personal sites, but there are a loooot of groups that do that, so when you mention it, just remember it's basically telling someone to join yet another Discord server just for one ping.

Either way, I always appreciate ya'lls scans and your hard work on the fun series you do. If I had the mental capacity to actually pay attention to Discord Servers or have a bookmark folder for every possible manga that I want to read, I totally would.

Either way, I hope ya'll update on here more frequently - That generally will show more people that you're willing to post on both than only to your website, thus increasing potential new visits and such. Just my $0.02.

But again, thanks for your work, it was a treat binging up to this point with the latest uploads!

Dex-chan lover
Man I remember when this barely had any chapters and it was just the tsundere cunt and adorable cousin. At that time I was really put off by the female heroine because I despise tsunderes and don't want to deal this chick's garbage attitude especially when a much cuter and better girl is right there available (his cousin). Now 20 or so chapters later and not much has changed.

Honestly why make it a harem if there is a forced marriage central to the overall plot. And why have the main female lead be such an obnoxious cunt that any other girl is better in comparison just for the fact they treat the MC better.

I don't know how any guy would fall for a chick like this when you have

- A sweet cousin that wants to spend time with you and is very affectionate

- A classmate with big titties who obviously is into you.

- and now your wife's sister who's super aggressive towards you.

With all these options why put up with this bitch. This story feels very reminiscent of 2010s anime where tsunderes in harem series were very popular and usually the winner. Retards fell for characters like that because the "character development" made the girl so much more endearing ignoring how terrible they were personality wise because they'd legit simp for a girl like that instead of having a modicum of self-respect and backbone. Newsflash if you gotta make a girl a cunt to then be a decent person you're not doing character development you're doing an uphill battle where everything has to be written perfectly or any negative action will be met with staunch hatred.

Thankfully this isn't the age where idiots would throw excuses for a tsundere's garbage behavior and thank God for that. Because it's thanks to me growing up in that era that I despise tsunderes so fucking much I get a whiff of that and no amount of "character development" will change my mind on them.

All that ranting aside I really wish MC would grow a spine, dump this bitch, and realize there's better chicks out there (like his cousin) and treat this girl with barebones decency and nothing more. If this dude seriously were to end up with her he's no different than a 2010s MC. A little bitch with terrible taste in women and a beta disposition.

Last edited:
Contributor
New gal is definitely Akane's sister, with all these obvious tells so far. Plus the fact that she seems to be avoiding Akane herself, or so it seems to me.

Not a fan of the attempted blackmail though. I kinda feel like she's not actually in love with Saito and is fooling around with him for a different objective. A good (intentioned) reason could be she's only testing him because she's protective of her sister. A bad reason could be she's playing homewrecker because she feels like she has a score to settle with big sis, feeling envious of her "happy life" while she was away recuperating.

TBH I don't like the harem shenanigans now (even though this was already doing this from the moment Himari started making her move). Little sis just seems like bad news.

On a side note, apparently this is getting an anime.
I wonder how far that will get in this story.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind yuri between Shisei and new girl. New girl did want a little bit of Shisei booba, and I can respect that.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread