Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Plot thickens.

When I was a 15 year old, I would have totally overreacted to the situation the MC is in.

Supporter
I'm glad she let him know whats up, this was the best possible conclusion.

Dat moment when you never needed your powers in the first place. Hopefully he finally has consensual sex for the first time in his life, lol.

Contributor
Why defend it, tho? You're reading an escapist fantasy, just enjoy it just like you enjoy fairy tales. And if you don't like it, just ignore it.
Don't you believe in fairies?

@JavelinJoe technically, they both express their willingness, so it is quite possible. On the other hand, consent is the process of constant negotiations, so intimidation can be a revocation of said consent. Then again, there's also a problem of "degree of fear to be recognized as an actual lack of consent" since being nervous before the act is normal especially if you're not used to the flow it comes in.

Shit, stuff's complicated!

Dex-chan lover
people calling her yandere... she was going to be raped you know??

guy calls her a demon? really? guy got corrupted by his own power really fast.

Fed-Kun's army
Yandere. Guys, stop crying everytime u read the word 'rape', enjoy the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@Knighto Can't rape the willing...and she is most definitely willing. Also, people are probably calling her yandere because she had "yandere eyes"...even before MC used his skill on her. Furthermore, MC called her a "monster" because her cheat ability is a cheat among cheats...she can cancel everyone's ability...

Are the normies still whining about rape 7 chapters into a manga about enslaving women? Come on, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread