Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita

Contributor
Good, already get a waifu in the first chapter, approve and follow, the title also already explain everything. 🤣

he remind me of tomoki from tsuki ga michibiku isekai douchuu
a douchebag who charm girl left and right and rape them then use them as meat shield for his own sake as they are ready to die for him and kill themselves if ordered and his victims covered a big variety by raping even underage loli, but at least that manga made his action to be clear an action of evil person and he was portrayed as having inferiority complex due to being bullied which made him quite the greedy one for power and overall that manga did 200x more excellent job writing than this shit
on a last note i hope its rating drop to 1

the comment section has more novel content then this shitstain of a script whipped onto some poor mangakas drawing paper

Contributor
This title..This title...
Well, at least it's direct, this is...honest ?

Ntr fans, rejoice.

I know this is trash, but is this trashy enough? With a description like this, it needs to be bottom of the dumpster, brown juice oozing, putrid trash, to be able to hold my interest over all the other "Isekai MC with sex slaves" trash out there. A complete and absolute dumpster fire, but a dumpster that hadn't been emptied in a while and where someone keeps dumping dog poop bags and dirty adult diapers. It's a race to see how low we can get, and rock bottom is up there in the sky.

Contributor
Finished reading ch1. I give a 1 rating , and it's already too much.

It's not even because of the rape (Rance is my favorite character), but the, once again, skills from a videogame+Stupid characters+Bad art (It would be trash tier art for a hentai ...or even for a H manhwa).

@Nitkov
What's wrong with it? Aaahhhh riiighhttt, you're those elitist people on internet.

Please sir, this is not your place, only normies peasants in here. And if possible get the fuck out of this site and delete yourself

Those weird proportion and terrible art style. 🤢🤮

Just personal taste and opinion though.
I always hate those art style in hentai, where a high schoolers (or adults) look like a god damn elementary kids.

Dex-chan lover
Don't pay attention to rating, this manga is getting karma bombed by people that enjoy reading stories where the male characters is a beta who bleeds when touching girls and doesn't fuck girls throwing themselves at them.

If you enjoy MC that do what they gotta do, fuck who they gotta fuck and give no fucks (alpha male) then you should read this.

It's cute seeing all the people bombing this manga cuz they cant stand strong alpha males

So... Read the translated title. Its pretty messed up. I then proceeded to read the synopsis. It does not stray from the title. I then read through the comments and start to understand that this isn't our typical smutty isekai. Its not about some beta cuck who was given some strange ability. Alpha, they said. I hope this is true for its entirety, not that I dislike the not-so-alpha leads.

Users who are viewing this thread