Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita

Dex-chan lover
btw this trash manga's MC kinda reminds me with that isekai manga where MC can kill just by mere word, there's also slaver jackass too there

This is basically just rapist iseikai. Mc just straight up rapes a girl chp 1.
This is probably the most Japanese iseikai of em all if you look at it that way.

This story is just mentally degrading. It's basically a dream of a rapist Isekaid with the ability to control any girl to his desires and rape them. Seriously why does this even exist, this is just adding the pile of degenerative social life and social interaction with anyone by stimulating the dark lust (rape) within.

This story is originally from Nocturne (R-18 side of the main novel site in japan). Some stories from there aren't hentai, but this story most assuredly is.

I like mind control but I could never get into this story, and from the first chapter it doesn't look like the manga's going to change my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Missing an isekai tag.

Also, nice a new trashy smut series to follow. I'm definitely gonna enjoy this terror.

Double-page supporter
13 years old fap fuel en the ratings keep on dropping

You know its gonna be garbage by just reading the description 🤣 😂

All the people in the comments complaining -and especially the ones review by bombing it- for being “rape” are actually hilarious to read. If this is the line in the sand for y’all, than idk how you put up with all the other blatant sexualazation and garbage MCs in other series who are frankly even more wish-fufillemt than this, they just happen to not be tuned to this exact fetish.

The first chapter really isn’t rape either but whatever.

to anyone that said this manga or this MC is trash of a human or that he's a rapist can't you just wait for 5chap or 3 its not hard. and i liked the MC for not saying "i have a stupid power" ,like most of the MC.

@kyoki @LastNight
ok ok .....lets think about it a little.....its a MC who knows how his skill works.......who use it knowing what it will do........for no reason at all........literally for no fucking reason use it on a girl.......a girl we dont know who the fuck she is other than a classmate..........to rape her and make her a brainless sex-slave.........and if the description is right he is going to do the same shit to more classmates

tell me what part of it isnt rape or slavery and how MC isnt just a fucking idiot please and author kun shit writing

if he used it on accident or had a goal or something i can get behind that......but here is just too stupid ......its just a miracle app hentai

if you can defend this you can talk great about anything

and im saying this without going into how its a shitty isekai.....this could happen in our world,the moon or with aliens and it still would be shitty rape and slavery for no reason other that "I can" ....

if you like this kind of shit great but dont expect other people to just comment why they liked it ....comments go both ways and rating are for that....i dont see anything wrong with people rating it low.....its not like people are creating accounts only for that

if this was labelled hentai i wouldnt give a fuck really

and for the thing about being other mangas with the same garbage MCs ...yes we know there are but most authors try to give a goal and a reason why this happen not just throw he raped her because he can

@LastNight
Other isekai being arguably worse doesn't make this one good, or even tasteful. But I disagree, this one is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. This one, like other bad isekai (Re:Monster, Healing Hero) fails at a fundamental level, since at least other isekai do try to portray the MC in a heroic light, in the worst case having enough common sense not to go full rapist just because the story gives them an excuse to. And this one is particularly weak, even by trash isekai standards. This one doesn't even give us an excuse to cheer for the MC. Which would be okay if the story were about his fall from grace and redemption, but you just know that in some moment this failure is going to have his skill removed to find his slaves were Sctockolmed into loving him for real or suddenly we will now that everyone but him is an even worse asshole and turning into his slaves were the best thing that could have happened to the girls. Because novels like this one have no wish to even pretend there's a challenge or trial that could make this remotely interesting.

In the end, what makes or breaks an isekai is the MC, because you know already what kind of girls come in the package, and this MC is as bad as you can get. It's kinda sad how wish fulfillment has degenerated from: 'I want to be a hero' to 'I want girls to like me', and then to 'I want to laze around' and 'I want to fuck'. Isekai craze needs to die already

Fed-Kun's army
Just based on the description alone... It's a no for me dawg.

Edit: So I decided to at least give it a go... yeah, just like I thought; trash. Why does this have a "romance" tag? That shit is NOT romance. Mind control? Sure. Romance? Not even close. Seriously though, I love revenge isekais, really love them. But this... Nah. Generally the MC is betrayed or taken advantage of by his/her classmates, or whoever, then seeks revenge for that injustice. In this tho... dude is ostracized for a legit reason, maybe it's unfair but it's understandable. Then instead of attempting to prove his classmates wrong, that he's not a pervert douche and work to reintegrate himself back into the group, he goes and proves them right by being a pervert douche. Fucking hilarious. I rated it a 1. Sorry, not sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Read the description...

Take a moment to make a sandwich and get a drink.

Start reading the comments.

It's was worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
@LastNight I don't get what you're saying. Do you think that people who have a problem with rape necessarily have a problem with sexualization or wish fulfillment, or do you think that those are in some way even worse than rape? When you say other manga "just happen to not be tuned to this exact fetish" that seems to me to be incredibly disingenuous. It sounds like you're pretending the author just throws a dart at a fetish-board and goes with whatever they hit. Other titles "happen" to not be about raping your classmates because other authors generally think it's shitty.

Dex-chan lover
Well here we go!

:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”

Users who are viewing this thread