Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Hang out after school for the first time…?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, could this be a sign that our MC might actually NOT be as dense as I actually thought? I am hoping for some kind of backstory tho.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why everyone is calling the ML dense. I would say he is the exact opposite. He is exceptionally sharp and empathetic, considering how he handles the mood swings of the FL. However, he is also aware of the vast difference in status between them, so the thought that she might like him is not something that would naturally occur. This is evident by his reaction after her call, where he starts to think that maybe she might like him, but then berates himself for the thought. That is not dense. That's a confidence and self-image issue. Big difference.

Dex-chan lover
You'd have to actually have some sort of mental issue to not realize she's into you dude LOL

Double-page supporter
Maybe I'm misremembering, or maybe it's an anime-only thing, but as far as I remember, one of the reasons given why men can't pilot IS (MC being the only exception and nobody knows why), is that sperm interferes with the nanomachines needed to operate an IS. That's why MC's sister threatened him with castration if anything were to ever happen. Technically, that'd still allow for sex as long as it's protected, but even protection can fail.
Only series I remember sperm-soluble nanomachines being a thing in is My-Otome.

Dex-chan lover
The girl just drop a HUGE hint, but the guy didn't realized it. 😅

Dex-chan lover
I don't care that he's dense her smile is so contagious it didn't just affect her friend group it affected me and now I'm stuck with this eternal smile on my face that won't leave because I am so happy to just see her. She is precious. Just look at her. I would do anything to protect this smile. I love her.
image.png
Came back here after realizing the discord link probably timed out. Here's the image again, just hosted on imgur:

Get a grip already lil bro
That's lotta green flag she givin why don't you take the lead

Users who are viewing this thread