Climax Necromance - Ch. 4 - At Count Kellma's mansion

Dex-chan lover
Still pretty normal so far. Tho this is Mizukami Satoshi we're talking about I'm eager to see what he is cooking next.

Dex-chan lover
Kellma....so all of them already had a screw loose, it's just that MC has 5 screws loose.

Are they called goddess shoes because they do something interesting, or because the sister still actually likes that part of her old outfit?

Dex-chan lover
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from this isekai genre, it’s that main characters need to be packing some Öhlins before the transfer.

Dex-chan lover
Kellma....so all of them already had a screw loose, it's just that MC has 5 screws loose.

Are they called goddess shoes because they do something interesting, or because the sister still actually likes that part of her old outfit?
Isn't it because they're not americans who wear shoes inside the house? Ichika wasn't wearing shoes when she put on the JC uniform but she had some when she arrived in the isekai. The goddess of a little sister kindly made sure her big sister wouldn't be walking around in her socks in a world where your bum gets hurt from riding around. I'd put money down on them giving major buffs to the christmas cake to foil Azula's plans to ditch her.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is just subversion of every evil nobles in typical isekai/fantasy stories

Users who are viewing this thread