Coffee Moon - Ch. 30 - with so much anger and frustration

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind if this is ending. This is one of the few mangas I wouldn't have minded if it was axed when they broke the time loop. The first arc was pretty enjoyable and it feels like a totally different series.
After that, they decided to add Magical Girls battles and introduced a lot of random unmemorable characters that I don't bother to remember their names. The story went to shit and also the art.

But I expect it to continue for a while. I think there are a lot of things about Pieta that we don't know.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind if this is ending. This is one of the few mangas I wouldn't have minded if it was axed when they broke the time loop. The first arc was pretty enjoyable and it feels like a totally different series.
After that, they decided to add Magical Girls battles and introduced a lot of random unmemorable characters that I don't bother to remember their names. The story went to shit and also the art.

But I expect it to continue for a while. I think there are a lot of things about Pieta that we don't know.
I agree, them working on the time loop was the best arc.

Users who are viewing this thread